How can I create a "Daily" product?

paperweight

I have no problem creating products/services that expire after Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually, Biennially, or Triennially.... but what about Daily? I tried using the "One Time/Monthly" payment option when editing the product, but then there seems no way to make it act and work like a Daily product.

The same goes for if I want it to work for 3 days or 7 days, etc. How can I do this?

Even when I create a "One Time/Monthly" payment option product but set the "Auto Terminate/Fixed Term" to 1 Day, it still shows that the "Next Due Date" is one month away and there is no "Termination Date" when I view the user's product in the WHMCS admin area.

Edited by paperweight

This is not possible in WHMCS, unfortunately. At least with stock WHMCS. Currently, what you see is what you get. No weekly or daily capability.

Ahh, that's a shame -- it would make some products much easier to sell on a limited basis. Even hourly would be nice -- could connect WHMCS to a radius server to sell hourly Wifi services.

I hope something like this is added soon.