iWHMCS Awaiting Reply Tickets seem to be wrong?

Using iWHMCS 2.2 and iOS 9.3.1 on iPhone 6.

When viewing the list of tickets that are "Awaiting Reply" they definitely include the correct tickets, but also seem to include other ones that have been answered. iWHMCS also seems to know that they shouldn't be there, but displays them anyway. Here's what I mean:

In WHMCS, I see 2 ticket "Awaiting Reply"

In iWHMCS there are 8 tickets "Awaiting Reply". Some of these even show an "Open" status when they are not open.

Steps to reproduce (unfortunately I don't know what status tickets need to be in to get to this point... or what cases create the issue):

1. Open iWHMCS and got o the Support tab

2. Choose "Awaiting Reply"

3. In my case the first two tickets are the correct ones "awaiting reply" then the next 6 shouldn't be here.

When I say that iWHMCS seems to "know" that those remaining tickets shouldn't be there, I mean when you tap on one of them (not the first two) to view the conversation, it brings up the single ticket display but the actual message history is blank. Everything displays as normal in the header (Subject, Client, Priority, Status, and even the header of the message where it shows the name of the person who last responded and the timestamp), but then the area below is just a blank white screen.

Hey jas8522, I am having a hard time trying to reproduce this on my iPhone 6 (9.3.1) using iWHMCS 2.2. I have created a number of tickets and moved them around all possible ticket statuses, and the Awaiting Reply and All Active Tickets views are showing the correct information. I have 6 total tickets, which all appear in All Active Tickets with the correct status, and I have 2 open tickets, which are the only tickets I see in Awaiting Reply. This is true when I move ticket status around in both iWHMCS and in WHMCS. I'll continue to explore and try to reproduce, but no luck so far.

Thanks Cole!

I had a feeling it would be difficult to reproduce.

I think I've figured it out though! It's all 'merged tickets' that are the issue. In the DB a ticket that has been merged (ticket 0) into another (ticket 1) results in an active singular ticket (ticket 1). This is good.

Ticket 0 shows as it's prior status (mostly "Open" in my case) in the DB. The WHMCS web admin seems to know that these are to be ignored, probably because it's got a value set for the field "merged_ticket_id" but iWHMCS doesn't seem to be taking this into account. I'm betting because the API call hasn't been updated to check that field.

So to reproduce this, this should work:

1. Create a ticket (ticket a)

2. Create another ticket (ticket b)

3. Ensure both are "Open"

4. Merge the tickets such that ticket a merges into ticket b (ticket b is the winning ticket)

You should now find the WHMCS web admin is showing only ticket b (as it should) but iWHMCS still shows ticket a as being open and awaiting reply.

-Jordan