Sign in to follow this  
Ilyas

WHMCS custom integration

Hey,

I'm currently working on a custom integration of WHMCS. A lot of custom modifications has been made to make this concept work.

I'm looking for some insights, opinions about what can be done better, extras,... The project is still in a very early beta stage, we only just started accepting (beta) clients. Every opinion matters!

Feel free to take a look around, I've set up a test account so you can take a look in the client area.

https://client.phasehosting.be

user: test@mail.com

pass: swGpIL8hdC

What has been done so far:

• Re-design every element inside whmcs
  • HTML website builder intigration (beta)
  • owncloud integration for free cloud storage and email client (very early stage)
  • Replaced knowledgebase with WordPress based system

What has to be done:

• Optimize UX
  • Mobile app for invoices, basic product configuration, DNS,... (in development)
  • Open-exchange/ms xchange integration
  • Lots of extra pages/feautures
  • integrated DNS manager
  • Announcements (design)
  • Write tutorials/FAQ
  • Create API for customers

Plans for the future:

Make WHMCS work with angularJS, if someone has managed to do this, feel free to contact me :)

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen2.png

The screenshot look nice but the site give me error (This site can't be reached) :)

Site has been updated I guess, you can login at: https://client.phasehosting.io/ but the login credentials above does not work.

Anyhow: I love it. If you have plans to sell your template, feel free to get in touch. :)

Did you buy these templates? If not, i'd be interested in purchasing them. You did an amazing job with the signup process and the UI design, looking for a very similar setup.

Hey,

It has been a long time since I checked this post. Currently, I am developing a custom system that runs next to WHMCS that provides a fluid API to communicate with WHMCS, cPanel, Proxmxox, Zimbra and on the long run provisions apps on docker hosts. This way creating your own laravel, AngularJS, Ember,... client interface is a breeze. I've struggled with that for a long time because I really like WHMCS as a client managment system. The release date is within the next 2 - 3 months and a large part of the codebase will be open source if someone is intrested.

Then, I will put the template files of the current design on GitHub. But a lot is customized to our likings and there are some 3th party modules that are required. Installing would not be easy!!

Edited by Ilyas

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dallin
      I have a wordpress website and recently a whmcs account and am looking to integrate the two together more fully. For example, having one header that has wordpress pages as well as whmcs pages; or adding customized content to a few whmcs pages. I have a detailed two page write-up laying everything out. Would anyone be willing to give me a quote or help me find someone who I could freelance to get it done?
      It is much appreciated,
      Dallin
    • By FBC Simon
      Hi All,
      We are trying to provide a service on a site that when the customer starts the purchase, they are redirected to a page on our WHMCS with some POST data being passed which would be relevant to the order.  After the order is processed the customer has to be redirected back to the initial site with some more data passed. We're hoping someone can point us in the right direction of what method we should be looking at on WHMCS to achieve this kind of work flow.
      Best Regards,
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. What would you say to SMS Center For WHMCS module perfectly supporting your favorite SMS gateway? More – how would you feel about having such integration developed exclusively for you, in less than two weeks and free of any charge?
      There is only one way to find out, and it leads through our website! 
      Stay ahead of the competition with your client-tailored software!

2. Speaking of one-off bargains you cannot miss this season, you still have the chance to lay your hands on a fully customized gear from ModulesGarden at a 10% discount!
      Need some single modifications to your current WHMCS module? Or perhaps a full-fledged domain registrar system? What about a custom order page? 
      Whatever your company requires to make further headway, we can now provide in much more attractive price and significantly reduced time! 
      Have customers on your side with gear designed for success!

3. Any profit-oriented data center company owner knows you need a robust business automation software tool to handle the routine tasks and scale swiftly with your changing needs. 
      Blazing SEO has already found theirs. As Neil Emeigh reveals, the best thing about EasyDCIM is its all-out integration with the WHMCS system which empowers them to not only keep all owned servers neatly organized, but provision them to clients in a perfectly automated way as well.

To gain more in-depth insight from the Blazing SEO President himself and trace the company’s inspiring rise to success, visit the latest EasyDCIM Blog!

4. Have you seen what module updates powered up our Product Marketplace most recently?

CRM For WHMCS - v2.5.2 Plesk Extended For WHMCS - v3.1.0 QuickBooks Desktop For WHMCS - v1.1.4

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      Do you like keeping your audience and employees well informed through text messages no matter the place or time?
      Then you will love to hear that we can introduce any SMS gateway you are currently using to our SMS Center For WHMCS module without any costs at all!
      More – once you confirm the readiness to proceed with this custom implementation, we will try our hardest to deliver it to you in less than two weeks!

Cannot wait to enter a whole new level of business communication?
      Visit our website for more info and let’s get started right away!

• By bellafronte
      Hello, community!
      I have developed the WHMAUTIC, a new plugin that Integrates WHMCS with Mautic.
      What does this module do?
      The WHMAUTIC Module integrates your WHMCS with Mautic, synchronizing your customers directly into the Mautic marketing automation platform and enabling you to identify business opportunities, automate marketing campaigns, and segment your customers based on your interests and products.
      Track the WHMCS shopping funnel to help you identify campaign performance through Mautic and improve your sales conversion.
      With this module you can:
      Synchronize your WHMCS customer data with Mautic contacts Track all pages in the WHMCS client area with the Mautic pixel Track the WHMCS sales funnel to identify opportunities Target Mautic contacts based on WHMCS information Automate marketing campaigns for your WHMCS products
      See all features and screenshots in the link https://market.eunarede.com/whmautic-whmcs-mautic-integration/