WHMCS no support, no ticket reply and merging of inquiers as to no reply.. (1+month)

gijs007

Have you had trouble with WHMCS support?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had trouble with WHMCS support?

• Yes
    • No

I've had a ticket opened with WHMCS regarding the mass mail function not working properly. (#IUT-078484)

This ticket has been moved to level 2 support and ever since I haven’t had a reply. (The last reply from WHMCS is from the 24th of August...)

I opened up a new ticket to ask why this was taking so long, this ticket was merged and replied to with the request for the login details for my server. (which had already been provided anyhow).

I promptly replied with these login details again, however still didn’t hear anything back from WHMCS..

What is going on? I’ve recently paid for an extra year of support and updates, and expect to receive these..

Like I stated in the ticket, I need this to be fixed ASAP or I need a work around, I have to send company emails to my clients regarding policy and price changes that are due.

Every day that we can’t send this email it’s costing us money!

Additionally I noticed that WHMCS support removed all my payment gateways and plugins in their brilliant troubleshooting steps.. I was called out of my bed because our clients were unable to make payments..

I can understand that you temporarily want to disable any modifications to WHMCS, but at least return the installation to its working production state afterwards.. and at least inform us of this. (I was never told that payment gateways were to be disabled)

Overall I’m quite dissatisfied with this, I thought WHMCS was on track to improve their support since they had had a lot of complains about this. But it appears that this is not the case.