Logo Location

facupuig

:?:

I found the new location has no logo inside, assets/img/ and nothing, so I upload my own logo.png, not working, I right click the logo shown in the client area and opened in a new tab, and it says it is located here: templates/six/img/logo.png

So I upload my logo there, and overwrite the WHMCS logo... not working, it changes back to the original whmcs logo.. I cleared cache changed browser, nothing seems to work, any hint?

http://facupuig.com/client/ is the URL

Thank you

You can always set your Logo URL from Setup > General Settings.

It looks like this only affects the logo in emails, correct? My site is still showing the path to the logo on the client portal page as coming from templates/six/img/logo.png as the OP says, despite clearing the template cache and browser cache.

I had to overwrite the logo.png in the template folder to get the custom logo on my client portal.

• 11 months later...

Just like the original poster, overwriting the logo in file manager did not help. I put a new file in place of /templates/six/img/logo.png and it does not change - In fact I can't even bring up the new image by the URL. So strange...

Obviously that guy fixed it - anyone know where in the templates is the path to the logo being called from?