Hey Everyone,

I have previously written guides regarding the WHMCS licensing addon and how to integrate it into your scripts and programs with my most recent post here: https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?99354-How-to-guide-Configure-and-Setup-the-WHMCS-Licensing-Addon

Because of this I have received lots of requests for me to work on scripts and help out with integrating the license check function into users scripts and programs. I have also been asked to try to hide the license check function throughout the script making it very hard for users to remove the license check. Encrypting the script is also something I help out with. Because of this demand I have set a rate for this work with additional addons so that users can order this directly from my website, Anveto.

You will find the order page to order my services here: https://anveto.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

I also offer discounts for clients who may want to hire me to integrate the license check into multiple scripts.

Feel free to email me at dev@anveto.com or call +1 713 893 3354

• 1 month later...

The guide are perfect, and Markus is a very nice and helpfull guy

Thanks to pimp up my license addon script to a very workfull and proffessional script like it is.

If anyone have trouble with his script, ask this guy, it's a pro .