Automation features Cron job processing hooks more than one time per run.

rdavis

Hello,

About 6 months ago we reported the automation features of WHMCS nightly Cron job is processing Hooks more than once. This was reported and confirmed as a Bug by the staff however the issue still continues and all our Hooks get processed two times per Cron run for many months. We were told this would be fixed shortly, but this issue still continues today.

We did a search in the Bug area but could no longer find our old Bug post?

Regards,

Rdavis

Hello RDavis,

Was this confirmed in a post on the bug forum or in a support ticket? I checked and only see one other post from your account in 2014 across the entire forum. I did find a support ticket opened by your company reporting the issue. It was given case number: 3572. We have been renamed to a new bug system and it now has case number CORE-6620.

The issue initially reported which has been confirmed was that the Marketing Rules hook point was being called twice, not all hook points that the cron triggers. I checked the detailed logs pasted in your ticket and those match this confirmation. Has the behavior changed? If so I want to make sure we capture that as well so we can make sure to get the issue fully resolved.

Have a good day,

Nate C