DNS only hosting in WHMCS/CPanel

Dgital Essence

Hi,

I have a customer who doesn't host with me but will be transferring their domains over to me but I can't see any way to create records for their domains.

Without running the create module with a hosting package, they don't have a CPanel account and there is no record of them in WHMCS.

How do I go about managing their domain records?

Thanks,

You can create a Product without using the cPanel module that would allow you to register the domain via WHMCS and have a WHMCS account but you would have to manually manage the DNS zone through cPanel. There are 3rd party modules you can purchase from ModulesGarden or BusyRack, however, that would allow you to manage the DNS through WHMCS.

ModulesGarden

BusyRack

--Thanks

It's worked out very well.

I created a package called DNS management, removed all of the features from it, zero space, bandwidth, ftp etc etc and then created a new features list with just DNS management and applied it.

I can then have a client with their own login and access to their DNS. None of my clients actually want to fiddle with it themselves, they just want it looked after which is why I decided not to go down the 3rd part route.

Also because I'm tight and didn't fancy paying out more cash.