WorldPay (FuturePay) Integration issues - Callback CSS

CCSupport

Hello all,

I have searched the forum for this particular issue and even though there are quite a few sadly I cannot find one relating to the issue I am experiencing....

I have completed all of the necessary configuration within the Payment Module including adding the Installation IDs and Auth Password found here http://docs.whmcs.com/WorldPay. I have also added the config within the WorldPay admin Installation page including adding the '<WPDISPLAY ITEM=MC_callback>' url.

After entering all of the config I then ran a test hosting purchase. All went well...including going through the WorldPay payment pages. However when it completed the purchase it then showed the final page that gives the customer their WorldPay username/password along with the transaction info....this page was all messed up! See below:

Note - I have edited the image and changed all of the transaction info :!:

worldpay_issue.gif

As you can see it has stripped out all of the formatting.

I have spoken to WorldPay tech support and they have said that their callback does indeed strip out any scripting/css as the page is hosted on their server...makes sense and have no issue with that....however they said that to get around it I would need to create a simple HTML file containing a 2 second meta refresh and point it to the callback file. I guess I would then have to remove the WPDisplay...config and put the html file path in?

I am unsure the above would work simply as it would not be dynamic....Am I thinking on the right lines?!

Head hurts now!! :?: