Callback script do not record status into Gateway log

postcd

Hello,

My payment gateway script worked since few days, now invoices are not marked paid for this particular payment gateway. In Billing > Gateway log, i see there was successful log entries for the gateway, but now there are no entries for it, i am missing there unsuccessful ones so i do not know the cause of this issue.

Gateway provider is not talkative, hosting provider said they whitelisted gateway IP, but no luck here.

The payment form has this lines:

$systemurl = $params['systemurl'];
<input type="hidden" name="STATUS_URL" value="'.$systemurl.'/modules/gateways/callback/perfectmoney.php" />

I tried to use dirrectly

<input type="hidden" name="STATUS_URL" value="'.$params['systemurl'] . '/modules/gateways/callback/perfectmoney.php" />

Other payment gateways working. In gateway provider panel  (on their site), i whitelisted all IPs to be allowed to connect their API server, so this should not be problem.

error_log file in modules/gateways shows no log entry, I already enabled debug mode in Settings / General / Other, " Display Errors"

Code of the gateway script: https://pastebin.com/gWWauW0G
Code of the gateway callback script: https://pastebin.com/mFB0rUEh

Thank You in advance for the ideas.

Edited by postcd

i'm going to assume that you haven't upgraded WHMCS recently because that would be one reason why a gateway might stop working.

3 hours ago, postcd said:

Gateway provider is not talkative, hosting provider said they whitelisted gateway IP, but no luck here.

which gateway module is it - the paid one listed in Marketplace (with 1-star reviews), or the free one written by Perfectmoney themselves? it's difficult to tell from the pastebins because the commercial one is based on the free one and those codeblocks are similar to the code within the free one... but not exactly the same. :?:

if it's the commercial module, judging by the reviews of this and their other products, I wouldn't hold out much hope of them doing anything.

if it's the free one, i'd suggest uploading the latest version of it again and see if that fixes it.

18 hours ago, brian! said:

which gateway module is it  ... if it's the free one, i'd suggest uploading the latest version of it again and see if that fixes it.

Yes, i have not upgraded WHMCS recently, i made no file/mysql/hosting(i am just cpanel shared hosting client) changes.

It is older module from perfectmoney.is site, i also tried new module from them dated Jan 2017 (just replacing 2 .php files of this payment module, hopefully no activate/deactivate or such action is needed from WHMCS admin area) and issue is same, invoice not marked paid, no "unsuccessful" or "successful" log entry in Gateway log. When i call the callback file via cron, then unsuccessful log entries appear

whmcs_hash_compare => CAME: ; WE HAVE: 72BA14***some*id*here***
whmcs_amount_compare => CAME: ; WE HAVE: not defined
whmcs_payee_compare => CAME: ; WE HAVE: U**my*pm*id*here**
whmcs_currency_compare => CAME: ; WE HAVE:

So gateway module worked since a few days back, nothing was modified in whmcs files/mysql

No error log entry in error_log (/modles/gateways/error_log or /error_log), "Display Errors" and "SQL Debug Mode" both enabled.

Edited by postcd

3 hours ago, postcd said:

Yes, i have not upgraded WHMCS recently, i made no file/mysql/hosting(i am just cpanel shared hosting client) changes.

and the hosts have done nothing that could have caused this... ? because if you haven't changed anything, and the hosts haven't either, then there are few reasons why the module would stop working... something interfering with it could be an option, so a hook or another addon, but if you haven't added either...:?:

with it being a third-party app, perfectmoney.is should be the first port of call... if only to get them to confirm that the module should work with your version.

• 1 month later...