PayPal denominate bug - whmcs v5.3.3

Miron

Hello,

Error: "This recipient does not accept payments denominated in HRK. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."

Looks like PayPal module does not recognize configured "Convert To For Processing" option.

PayPal-setings.jpg

Update,

2Checkout module does not work too:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An error has occurred during checkout.

Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.

ERROR CODE:PE102

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like defined "Convert To For Processing" does not work at all, for any selected payment gateway.

I don't know if this is related to your issue, but there is a hotfix for v5.3.3 - "Case 4016 - Gateway Parameters Fix"

http://docs.whmcs.com/HotFixes

it just contains an updated (I assume) version of invoice.php... i'm not sure exactly what if fixes as it isn't mentioned on the hot fixes page and I can't find any reference to it (or the case #) in the forum. :roll:

however, before rushing to install it, I would suggest you wait for one of the WHMCS guys (probably Nate) to comment on your issue.

Hello,

This is an issue that has been reported / discovered previously. It was given case 4016 and the hotfix Brian! referenced should correct it. Miron you are the first 2Checkout reporter I have seen, so if you can confirm it resolves your issue that would be helpful.

Thanks for the report.

Nate C

Hello,

Let me be a bit more precise, in a default configuration - where the payment gateway you are using supports all of the currencies you offer - payment processing in 5.3.3 should be unaffected.

What the hotfix ensures is that all of the parameters are passed into the gateway modules. One parameter that was affected by the bug is the "Convert To For Processing" setting. If you need that setting to take effect for payment processing to be successful, then you should apply the hotfix.

Hope that helps, if you have any other questions about the hotfix I would be happy to answer them here.

Nate C

Edited by WHMCS Nate
clarity