Paypal "You've received a payment" notification clogging up my support

sol2010

Hi

For some reason, when a customer pays their invoice using the PayPal link at the top of the invoice, I receive a "you've received a payment" notification email into my whmcs support. This results in the usual 10 support emails of "mail delivery failed" message as paypal sends from an unmonitored address.

In WHMCS and in paypal, I have two nominated email addresses - one of which is my normal email myname@mydomain - this is not piped. The other is sales@mydomain - which is piped into whmcs (sales dept).

I am guessing that the sales@ email address is what is causing this issue. However, in Paypal sales@ is nominated as an additional address - not the primary.

So it appears PayPal is sending the notification to both my primary and secondary email.

Anyone know of a way to fix this annoying problem, without removing the secondary email??