SwiftModders - WHMCS Admin Theme - Eye Candy for your staff!

The SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme is a completely redesigned style that makes your WHMCS admin portal look as great as it functions. It was designed with ease-of-use in mind. Let your staff know that you care about their experiences just as much as your customers.

For the latest Supported Version number, check our web site: https://my.swiftmodders.com/cart.php

Supported Browsers:

• Firefox
  • Internet Explorer 10+
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • Chrome
  • iPad/Android Tablets

*Note: This theme has no support for IE versions 9 or lower. Support will not be provided for those browsers.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are the columns on the client summary page sortable?

Sortable? No, I don't believe so but that isn't part of the default functionality in the admin control panel.

Some news on the product though, I just released version 4 which is completely redone from scratch and is responsive. It's still in BETA, but it's available for those brave enough to give it a whirl :). Some screenshots are attached here.

admin_homepage.png

admin_client.png

admin_mobile_menu.png

admin_mobile_view.png

admin_support_tickets.png

admin_ticket_view.png

Some news on the product though, I just released version 4 which is completely redone from scratch and is responsive. It's still in BETA, but it's available for those brave enough to give it a whirl :).

Been using this for most of today, on a mixture of devices. macbook pro, ipad and samsung android S5 and I have to say, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL and working like a dream. Not had any issues yet.

The full admin area, now on my phone with option to insert KB articles and predefined replies, quoted replies etc. Finding it hard to find any fault with this. Been a long time waiting for something like this. WELL DONE!!

Been using this for most of today, on a mixture of devices. macbook pro, ipad and samsung android S5 and I have to say, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL and working like a dream. Not had any issues yet.

The full admin area, now on my phone with option to insert KB articles and predefined replies, quoted replies etc. Finding it hard to find any fault with this. Been a long time waiting for something like this. WELL DONE!!

Thank you! I've been trying to get Matt to let me redo the Admin CP for a very long time, but I'll just have to do what I can from the outside. I am happy you're enjoying the product!

This is outstanding! Really makes mobile use a LOT easier. I'm still on 5.3.10 but installed it anyway. There are a couple spots where the content busts through the right side, (but only on certain devices), but I'll update to 5.3.11 and re-check and then leave info about them in your ticket system, unless you'd prefer it here.

This interface is so much more legible on small screens--really makes a huge difference! I love it.

This is outstanding! Really makes mobile use a LOT easier. I'm still on 5.3.10 but installed it anyway. There are a couple spots where the content busts through the right side, (but only on certain devices), but I'll update to 5.3.11 and re-check and then leave info about them in your ticket system, unless you'd prefer it here.

This interface is so much more legible on small screens--really makes a huge difference! I love it.

I'm glad you like it! Keep me posted on those bugs. The theme is still in BETA and I'm happy to iron out any bugs you may find.

Nice job, been using the beta for a few days and pretty happy with it so far. Way more workable on an iPad. I'll throw some feedback into a ticket for you, after I've had a couple of weeks to play around with it, but it's pretty solid as it is. Thanks.

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for your feedback! :)

• 5 months later...
Love this Admin Theme. When we can expect a New update which will support recent V6.0. Hope it will be responsive by this time.

Thanks. I haven't upgraded to 6.0 yet. I like to wait a little while and give it some time before upgrading. I'll more than likely upgrade it once I update to WHMCS.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the update to v6. Happy again.

Can you check out the 'Add Funds' process in your dev though please? The layout is not right in the popup and adding funds to a client's account, appears in the list, but does not affect the credit balance.

I moved back to swift to add credit to a client's account and it added the credit there ok.

• 4 weeks later...
From the client area downloads section:

SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme 4.1.0

This is the latest STABLE release of the SwiftModders WHMCS Admin Theme. (Supports 6.0.1 ONLY)

Thanks for confirming! Will probably consider buying once confirmation is received from the developer that it supports 6.0.2.

• 3 weeks later...