Enhanced HTML invoice & quote (fully responsive)

Hello everyone,

As part of the recent Zomex re-design we re-coded the default WHMCS invoice & quote files to make them responsive. We've now adjusted the files we created for Zomex so they are even easier to edit and made them available to everyone.

Whether or not your website is responsive your customer's will benefit from a clear invoice & quote form that looks good in whichever device they're viewing it in. This ensures you have the highest chance of propt invoice payments.

We've kept the design simple so it doesn't distract customer's from taking action and noted the CSS file so it's easy to edit. Whether you simply want to add your website background or completely re-design it this addon proves a big time saver.

On Zomex.com we are using exactly the same setup for our invoices but have added our website background.

View Demo | Learn More | Order Now

If you have any questions please do let me know and I'll be happy to answer in detail.

Thanks,

Jack

Hm looking very nice :).

Would love to see you guys also work on some nice order forms, all of your designs are great :).

Thanks Alex :)

Which type of features would you like to see for order forms?

The only thing holding me back with order forms is that the variables are limited to certain files.

I'd like to create a order form that matches what some of the big retailers are doing such as having the cart products/total visible on all pages of the checkout.

Hopefully these variables will be available throughout all of the order form files in future.

PS: I'm thinking of making the cart I did for Zomex available. I could make it more generic and editable so it'll integrate well into any WHMCS template.

Jack