Allure WHMCS Theme - Beauty & Power Combined

A powerful and beautiful WHMCS client theme by SwiftModders

Take your customer’s user experience to another level with the most powerful and customizable WHMCS theme available. The Allure Theme comes with a custom-built WHMCS module that allows full control over the look and feel of your WHMCS client area. With 20+ editable options, easy adjustments for over 20 different colors, built-in favicon support, RTL, and much more!

Learn More | View Demo | Documentation | Order Now

Feature Highlights

allure-whmcs-theme-right-to-left-support.png.b08e4f69a31f91533b91f7f1a8f01d17.thumb.png.02003d984f5d413cea331d2426ade157.png  allure-whmcs-theme-multiple-layouts.png.491722e5e4cb9489af92bc295fd0f589.thumb.png.78b7690c5d75f05c9f6eb2a9eed658f1.png  allure-whmcs-theme-dark-light-switcher.png.9b669bd2b056aefea9c606e6e58c34cf.thumb.png.ea09e6c2ca496e2c115cb12cc823e6bf.png

Additional Features

• Fully Responsive: This theme comes with a fully responsive design framework built around Bootstrap 3 and an easy to use mobile menu.
  • SwiftModders Theme Installer: Easily manage all of your SwiftModders WHMCS Themes from one module. The Theme Installer will offer you insight into available updates, problems with your install, debugging tools, and much more!
  • Fast & Friendly Support: One of my missions is to ensure that every client who purchases this team is well-supported and most importantly, happy!
  • Favicon Support: Take advantage of the excellent service over at RealFaviconGenerator and add favicon support quickly and easily to your WHMCS client area.
  • Menu Manager: As of version 1.1.0, you can now manage your WHMCS menu directly from the Theme Installer! This powerful feature comes FREE with all WHMCS Client Theme’s and makes customizing your WHMCS installation even easier.
  • Unencoded TPL Files: There is nothing more annoying for a developer than not having access to source files. Luckily this theme offers unencoded TPL files.
  • Three Custom Order Forms: This theme provides its own set of custom order forms that are integrated into the look and feel of your customizations.
  • Automatic Updates: As of version 1.3.0, you can automatically update your SwiftModders WHMCS Themes from the Theme Installer. Save your time, save your effort, and leave all the work to the module!

License Pricing

LIMITED TIME OFFER: We’re keeping the summer season hot with 35% OFF all SwiftModders products! No promotional code required.

• Personal (1 Site) - $70 $45.50 per year
  • Pro (5 Sites) - $175 $113.75 per year
  • Agency (Unlimited Sites) - $315 $204.75 per year
  • Personal+ (1 Site) - $140 $91 one-time
  • Pro+ (5 Sites) - $350 $227.50 one-time
  • Agency+ (Unlimited Sites) - $630 $409.50 one-time

ORDER NOW

All licenses will remain active for the lifetime of the product. All non-"+" licenses will require a yearly subscription for continued access to downloads and support. Before purchasing, be sure to read our License Agreement.

Need Help? Available Services

• Theme Installation ($15): If you're not confident in your ability to install the theme yourself, I can do it for you! Give yourself peace of mind by hiring me to do the process for you. It's quick, easy, and best of all inexpensive.
  • Theme Customization ($100): Want to make sure that your client theme matches your branding? You can hire me to adjust your theme settings to match your brand colors, fonts, logo and more.

The "Theme Customization" service is NOT an integration service. I will not integrate anything from your current website design. I will match your brand colors, logo and additional style assets. Nothing additional will be done outside of that.

Refund Policy

You will find the refund policy for all SwiftModders products in the License Agreement.

Browser Support

• Microsoft Edge 12+
  • Google Chrome 29+
  • Mozilla Firefox 29+
  • Apple Safari (iOS) 9+

SwiftModders does not provide technical support for older, outdated browsers. Please update your browser and browse safer.

• 1 month later...