Changing WHMCS Portal Language from an external PHP File

mtshahzad

My site is a multi-lingual, and i want that when i change the language of my main site, the language of the whmcs should also be changed.

I am updating the "language" variable in session which is used by the WHMCS, but it is only showing the selected language in the dropdown, but contents are not changed.

Also i have tried to call a script like cart.php?language=french using ajax when the site main language is changed, but no luck.

Also there is another issue, that when i change the language using the WHMCS language dropdown, the language of that page is changed, but as soon as i navigate to another whmcs page .. the language of the page changed to default one.

Any guide line to resolve this issue or is there any way that we can force the whmcs to use a specified language by settings some variable in the template files?

Domain: http://www.wesellanyname.com

Looking for your support.

• WHMCS Support Manager
Also there is another issue, that when i change the language using the WHMCS language dropdown, the language of that page is changed, but as soon as i navigate to another whmcs page .. the language of the page changed to default one.

Patch #4 from this thread will resolve this problem: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?51266

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I want to change the language of the whmcs from external php code. I am changing the session variable but it is not working.

My site is on the root folder, whmcs is also on root folder. I am using the same session variable name "language" and values like "french" in my site.

When i changed my site language, session variable is updated and my site language is changed, but it has no effect on the whmcs language. And same is the case if i change the whmcs language within whmcs body area language control, the whmcs language is changed and it has no effect on my site.

It seems that whmcs has changed the variable names or has done something new, thats why it is not working, it was working in previous version of whmcs (v5.1.2).

Also i have tried to print the session variables and found that both my site and the whmcs have different variables.

Any suggestions, idea to overcome this issue will highly be appreciated.

Thanks

MT Shahzad

Hello!

I want to change the language of the whmcs from external php code. I am changing the session variable but it is not working.

My site is on the root folder, whmcs is also on root folder. I am using the same session variable name "language" and values like "french" in my site.

When i changed my site language, session variable is updated and my site language is changed, but it has no effect on the whmcs language. And same is the case if i change the whmcs language within whmcs body area language control, the whmcs language is changed and it has no effect on my site.

It seems that whmcs has changed the variable names or has done something new, thats why it is not working, it was working in previous version of whmcs (v5.1.2).

Also i have tried to print the session variables and found that both my site and the whmcs have different variables.

Any suggestions, idea to overcome this issue will highly be appreciated.

Thanks

MT Shahzad