UnblockMe (CSF/cPanel Unblocker) Addon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this module supported any longer?

LOL. Exactly why 5 years on this forum you learn to never by encrypted addons. It's amazing the amount of addons that are brought out strong but then they die 5 months later and you never hear from the developer again.

The ONLY way that developers should sell WHMCS addons is unencrypted. It's not like we're going to start a "WHMCS Black market" anytime soon.

LOL. Exactly why 5 years on this forum you learn to never by encrypted addons. It's amazing the amount of addons that are brought out strong but then they die 5 months later and you never hear from the developer again.

The ONLY way that developers should sell WHMCS addons is unencrypted. It's not like we're going to start a "WHMCS Black market" anytime soon.

Who said this module isn't supported anymore ?

Frank still supports this and its going strong :)

Search WHMCS Cracked on Google... No black market huh? It kinda gives us devs a comfort in knowing it's a little more difficult for people to use our work without paying... unfortunately it has the downside of being encrypted.

It's like car insurance, if everyone had it & paid it legally, it'd be a lot cheaper for everyone... People don't so they hike the price to cover the uninsured. We have encode, at the inconvinience of the trustworthy customer... :(

We have encode, at the inconvinience of the trustworthy customer... :(

I understand and respect this. My only nit is that it seems like every encoded app or addon (outside of WHMCS) that I've purchased at some point gets abandoned. If you came up with a way to work around that I think you'd be even more popular than you already are my friend.

Cheers,

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I jumped the gun and bought it, not working for me though. Whenever I click the buttons in the Client Area to unblock an IP it doesn't do anything, it's an unclickable button and I've tried everything.

I have emailed Frank and hoping for a reply soon.

so? what happend?

Frank tried to help he never did figure it out. I was able to figure it out on my own, forgot exactly what I did but the code Frank gives by default for the client area doesn't work and you have to modify the way the submit button works.

However now a month later, the addon randomly stopped working. Now everytime you try to unblock an ip, no matter what you put it always says "successful we have unblocked your ip" even though the ip wasn't blocked to begin with

• 1 month later...
Frank tried to help he never did figure it out. I was able to figure it out on my own, forgot exactly what I did but the code Frank gives by default for the client area doesn't work and you have to modify the way the submit button works.

However now a month later, the addon randomly stopped working. Now everytime you try to unblock an ip, no matter what you put it always says "successful we have unblocked your ip" even though the ip wasn't blocked to begin with

I'd love to know if you were able to solve this neo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just purchased and installed this addon. It works perfectly to unblock an IP address, but instead of displaying the "success" message, it displays a red bar.

Any idea how to fix this? (I did submit a support ticket, but I'm hoping that someone else knows how to fix this. I'm not sure what asmallorange's support response is like)

I've just purchased and installed this addon. It works perfectly to unblock an IP address, but instead of displaying the "success" message, it displays a red bar.

Any idea how to fix this? (I did submit a support ticket, but I'm hoping that someone else knows how to fix this. I'm not sure what asmallorange's support response is like)

Did you add the language files ?