UnblockMe (CSF/cPanel Unblocker) Addon

Thanks for the response: I did, but forgot to upload the file! :oops:

Edit: this is a brilliant plugin, works flawlessly (provided you follow the simple instructions!) and will save me a LOT of time, especially now that I've activated the CSF Messenger Service on all our servers.

Edited by SteveV

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

guys, stay away from this service, i bought the module, i followed stp by step the instructions in the txt file of the module, and was not working. i have opened a ticket straight away and after a week i was still waiting for an answer. So i got tired of this and bought another module.

Then i requested a refound via paypall and i had my ACCOUNT in thays platform CANCELLED straight away... no comment.

this shows up the seriousnedd behind this service...

beware

guys, stay away from this service, i bought the module, i followed stp by step the instructions in the txt file of the module, and was not working. i have opened a ticket straight away and after a week i was still waiting for an answer. So i got tired of this and bought another module.

Then i requested a refound via paypall and i had my ACCOUNT in thays platform CANCELLED straight away... no comment.

beware

its not like frank to ignore tickets, but you dont know how paypal claims work within the hosting business.

most hosts will if a paypal claim is made terminate the account without refund

its not like frank to ignore tickets, but you dont know how paypal claims work within the hosting business.

most hosts will if a paypal claim is made terminate the account without refund

most hosts? thats obviously not a good way to give customer service. If you have time to terminate an account, you obviously have time to reply to a ticket as well.

most hosts? thats obviously not a good way to give customer service. If you have time to terminate an account, you obviously have time to reply to a ticket as well.

i agree. i always reply to tickets, never had any client claim against me through paypal so not been in this situation, but i know the first thing i would do is contact the clients to find what is wrong and how can i fix it.

but before i got my own servers i have had a few hosts that in their TOS state any disputes made though payment providers will have their accounts terminated

but with paypal as hosting is non tangibel then the client would lose any claim anyway

Hello,

First, as stated in the README file for all my modules, you must email me directly for support.

We are not a 1 man hosting business, and I do not check tickets regularly. We deal with thousands of tickets every day, so for things like this, they can be easily lost. This is why I do module support directly via email. Our support reps and billing people will have no idea how to resolve the issues.

Second, a paypal dispute was filed, and it is our normal practice to suspend all accounts when this happens. This was done by billing, and once the claim was filed, they notified me that it was for one of my modules. It was not until then did I notice there was a ticket hidden away in our ticket system for this. I have emailed the person and am waiting for a response back.

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding, I am happy to assist you getting the module to work, but you will need to cancel the paypal dispute.

• 2 weeks later...

beware

I still have not heard back from you regarding the issue you're having. Please respond to my email if you'd like to resolve the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...