WHMCS Live Chat Add-On -RELEASED!

its very basic at the momment, but what do you exspect? its his first release of the mod, i think if he continues to work with this and adds lots of features and makes it as good/better than all the other live support programs then i think this one will be a big hit for whmcs users, i will def be buying if this improves and lots more features are added :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its very basic at the momment, but what do you exspect? its his first release of the mod, i think if he continues to work with this and adds lots of features and makes it as good/better than all the other live support programs then i think this one will be a big hit for whmcs users, i will def be buying if this improves and lots more features are added :)

Thank you for your input, your kind! :) We are working on the project system right now then going to start updates to the live chat system.

Thanks for the info, do you know whats features are going to be added in that release?

I will be releasing that information within 2 hours on our website we are getting ready to make live. I will make a post here once it is ready.

Feature requests for next version.

1. When entering livechat, have a little message that says

(chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond.)

2. When no operators are online, warn the user and have an option in the admin panel to allow us to have the user redirected.

3. Canned Messages

4. Offline Messages sent to email.

5. Security Filter (Allow us to block user by ip).

6. The option for us to have our own header image in livechat window.

Thanks.

Feature requests for next version.

1. When entering livechat, have a little message that says

(chatinfo.gifPlease wait for a site operator to respond.)

2. When no operators are online, warn the user and have an option in the admin panel to allow us to have the user redirected.

3. Canned Messages

4. Offline Messages sent to email.

5. Security Filter (Allow us to block user by ip).

6. The option for us to have our own header image in livechat window.

Thanks.

i will be adding a few of these things to version 1.2 as i feel they are needed. I will update the list by tonight with what other new features will be included in V1.2

Thanks

same here. does not seem to work

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; Tablet PC 2.0)

Timestamp: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:34:36 UTC

Message: 'document.getElementById(...)' is null or not an object

Line: 8

Char: 5

Code: 0

URI: http://www.gurumaniacs.net/projects/modules/admin/livechat/ajax_chat.js

Looking at the error itself (it references an element called "txt_message"), I can only assume the startChat() JS function expects a text area containing the user's question (called txt_message) and is checking for this and return false to the form action if it doesn't exist (isn't filled in).

Just ordered.

I can see you are dedicated and a quick worker.

Can you please fix my order? as i paid and it says pending.

Thanks

Once your order passes the 2CO fraud review i then can approve it for you. Thanks! this usually takes about 2 hours but could take longer.