WHMCS Live Chat Add-On -RELEASED!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feature request.

Can you please add the popup box with an option to enable/disable it?

So basicly when someone browses your site you will get a popup asking you if you would like to chat.

Demo below

Personally I'm no fan of that thing, its not too professional and looks like popup advertisement :( Once clients see those they leave the site and not come back, some even trash talk :shock:

Personally I'm no fan of that thing, its not too professional and looks like popup advertisement :( Once clients see those they leave the site and not come back, some even trash talk :shock:

This is why i requested a on off option for those who do not like the popup.

Thanks

Feature request.

So basicly when someone browses your site you will get a popup asking you if you would like to chat.

Demo below

What would you like to Enable/Disable?

Feature request.

Demo below

Look at the qouted text above

Hello,

I did a little edit to the client side chat window.

Demo below:

Can you please make the chat window like that?

Also,

Can you please add the following features.

1. The option to create custom Fields with the option to make them required.

2. Chat Transcripts.

3. Call Distribution (with the options below)

1. To All Operators - Visitor calls will be passed to all online operators.

2. Random - Visitor calls will be passed to the randomly selected operator.

3. Load Balanced Random - Visitor calls will be passed to the less loaded randomly selected operator

4. Round-Robin - Visitor calls will be passed to the next operator, selected in a round-robin order.

5. Load Balanced Round-Robin - Visitor calls will be passed to the next less loaded operator, selected in a round-robin order

---------------------

1. Post Chat Survey.

To measure how your customers rate their chat experience with a Post Chat Survey

2. Hidden Code for Visitor Monitoring.

Use this code if you would like to monitor your website visitors and proactively invite them to chat, but don't want the customer support button to appear on your pages.

Thanks

demo pic.jpg

i have to contribute to this installation instructions:

5.) rename the v1.0 folder prior to uploading (name it livechat or something more appropriate) or else you will have a Addon Module called "v1.0"

6.) after going to "Utilities" and pick "Addon Modules" and then pick "Livechat", copy the html code and put it in the client side of WHMCS, in header or footer, or wherever you like so the clients could see it and use it.

To add to the Chat Transcripts request: Have them viewable (maybe a link to open a new window; maybe another tab in the chat window itself) as a "Chat History" when you are chatting with a client, so we can quickly view their chat history.

* Ticket History. Look up the tickets opened by this client and have them easily accessible to review.

To add to the Chat Transcripts request: Have them viewable (maybe a link to open a new window; maybe another tab in the chat window itself) as a "Chat History" when you are chatting with a client, so we can quickly view their chat history.

* Ticket History. Look up the tickets opened by this client and have them easily accessible to review.

We will consider your request for this features.

Dear WHMCS Users, I have released V1.2 of the live chat system add-on. I know i said it would be out on august 3rd, 2009 but i got it out sooner! :)

If you would like to see what features we have added you may visit http://gurumaniacs.net/simplifylive/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=2 to view them.

If you have already purchased the add-on then you may download the upgrade files in within your account. You should have also received an email form me as well with all the information about the upgrade.

The live chat system add-on price has been increased form $20.00 to $30.00 the price will stay at $30.00 and will not increase anymore. I feel that $30.00 is a fair enough price for this add-on.

Thanks!

Hello,

Great work on the release. I have been watching over this release for the past week or so now i can see you are doing a very fine job.

I am very happy to see a great member of our community release such a fine product as yours.

For anyone interested in this product, you will not be disappointed.

+1

Kind Regards,