WHMCS Live Chat Add-On -RELEASED!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as do i with that same image but i also get it so that the boxes are soooo big when you have a chat ongoing that i cant even see the type textarea or the enter button at all may need to look into that one as well

What is your screen res?

i never managed to get this working out of the box.

the client window keeps asking for the name and text (chat request) and never gets to the real chat part.

are there any settings i should do that are not mentioned in the installation instructions?

any help would be appreciated.

i never managed to get this working out of the box.

the client window keeps asking for the name and text (chat request) and never gets to the real chat part.

are there any settings i should do that are not mentioned in the installation instructions?

any help would be appreciated.

Have you opened a support ticket with us yet? If not please open one and we can better assist you.

This looks very promising project.

Does this log all the chat conversation? I am the admin and would like to monitor how my staff deals with my clients and potential clients.

We do store the chat conversation. But there is no transcript feature yet. But there will be in version 1.3 :)

Dear WHMCS users, I have been working hard on the live support chat system. Ive been working on it day and night. I wanted to share the new designs with everyone for the operator console and visitor chat screen.

Operator Console

Untitled-8_small.jpg

Click image to view larger image

Visitor Chat Screen

sleek_client_small.jpg

Click image to view larger image

Don't forget you can check out what features are being added into the live support system at http://gurumaniacs.net/simplifylive/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=2

Edited by gurumani