Cannot Login to Admin After Security Updates

I Cannot Login to Admin

I enter username/pass, click Login, and literally nothing happens.  Tried a few different browsers with the same result. Any ideas???

I assume is related to one of the suggested security settings in the thread below as nothing else has changed, and I logged in without issue to make the changes:

This is what was recommended by a @WHMCS Areeb, a WHMCS Technical Analyst responding on that thread.

• First of all, please make sure that "Allow Client Registration" is disabled at System Settings > General Settings > Other (tab) , as this provides an easy way for spammers to create accounts without needing to place an order.
  • Secondly, please make sure that you have enabled "Invisible reCAPTCHA" under "Captcha Type" at System Settings > General Settings > Security (tab) . This is the most secure captcha that is currently integrated with WHMCS.
  • Next, please make sure that you follow and implement all of the solutions provided in our documentation:
  • https://docs.whmcs.com/orders/spam-orders/

Please HELP!

Thanks

• WHMCS Support Manager

@UXmedia,

Do you see any errors in your browser's developer Console or Network tool?

It's possible there may have been a mis-configuration of the Google reCAPTCHA settings. In which case you can turn them off:

UPDATE tblconfiguration SET value = '' WHERE setting = "CaptchaSetting";

Then go to the Security tab in the General Settings to double-check the configuration.

• WHMCS Support Manager

@UXmedia,

I can just see in the bottom of your screenshot there is an error in the reCAPTCHA badge. Mouse-over it to see the error detail.

I provided the SQL command you can execute on the database to temporarily disable captcha in my previous message.

2 hours ago, UXmedia said:

aha, yes.  it says 'This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha.".  i did set it to "invisible" per the suggestion, but how can i change this if i cannot login?

You need to run the suggested command (UPDATE tblconfiguration SET value = '' WHERE setting = "CaptchaSetting";) from cPanel, i.e. using phpmyadmin...