display hostname on Admin Invoices.php and clientsinvoices.php page

Hi, guys.

I have 2 requirement need to be resolved.  I can pay for this via paypal or buymeacoffee.com or your website , not too much . 

If any one can do this , please send email to me : advvweb@gmail.com  , below is the deteals

1 .  I hope to display the dedicated ip or hostname to the admin area /inovices.php page .  Means add a column , named hostname or dedicated ip .  hope the hook AdminAreaHeaderOutput  can be used for this  or any other ways can  do this.  

2.  I hope to display the dedicated ip or hostname to the admin area /clientsinvoices.php .   Means add a column , named hostname or dedicated ip . hope also can use the hook to do this or any other ways can solve this  . 

I use PS to do a photo show the design like this

11111.png.0bbfff84d372f6e56b1fc3a2035d4643.png

For anyone can help me or related , thanks very a lot . And appreciate for your help. 

the two links maybe help : 

Edited by TimRef

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, othellotech said:

How does IP Address relate to an INVOICE (which can have an infinite number of services/domains/etc on it ?

Depending on configuration, some users may have enabled "Separate Invoices for Services". This doesn't make your point invalid, but lends itself to the possibility of unique product per invoice and relationship.