Domain bulk tool base 2-10 years on 1st year price

indieben

Hi, 

I want to autocalculate the 2-10 year prices based on first but I don't want to lose the different figures I've added over 500 domains for the first year. 

Does it work independently of the ability to input prices please as it looks to be part of the same section. 

Thanks 🙂

Sure, thanks John, it won't let you use the tick box to base the multiplication of individual tld one year pricing set manually without inputting at least one value above 🙂

I'm also going to need to change all 500 prices very often dependent on exchange rates, is there any easier way to do this a) on a low income so I can't afford extensions, b) I'm not a coder  c) without repetitive strain injury! 

Its a major oversight not to allow for bulk pricing base prices on.. to take into account manually set one year pricing or to allow a comma delimited file to be uploaded! 

Edited by indieben