PaySafeCard Instalation Help

WHMCS Version: 8.1.3

PaysafeCardModule Version:  3.x LINK

Hi, i try to enable the module on my systems and i cant understand some things.

What data am i suposed to put in here ? :

image.png.e381e966a9d7c31fc362a4dc14520ac0.png

This is how my data on  paysafecard looks like and i didnt recieve any more info via email:

image.png.4245f1f66e32f9a41ada76d52ce38d7a.png

I dont understand what goes where.

Not enough, this is all i have in the docs.

You have download a 3.x version of the Paysafecard gateway for WHMCS. This version is actively maintained and only supports Paysafecard's REST api.

This module doesn't require any php extensions to be installed.

How to install
==============
1. Connect to FTP
2. Go to your whmcs/modules/gateways directory.
3. Upload the whole directory named Upload in this ZIP file.
4. Go to your admin panel => Setup => Payments => Payment Gateways
5. Active Module: Paysafecard.
6. Configure the module. *NOTE*: Please read "Intergration Test".

Intergration Test
-----------------
ONLY enable the Intergration Test to pass Paysafecard's automated intergration test. Why is there a different option for this? This has to do with Paysafecard's intergration test and the way WHMCS works. 

When you do the intergration test to test the payment checking on the "ok URL" (the page where you'll be redirected back after the payment) requires us to validate the payment and if validated, add it to the invoice.

Only, Paysafecard doesn't authenticate in WHMCS, so they won't be able to access the invoice page at all - so our module also doesn't notice. 

This option will use a nasty workaround to get around this issue, but it should be *DISABLED* to have the best user experience. If not, users will get white screens.

How to upgrade
==============
1. Connect to FTP
2. Go to your whmcs/modules/gateways directory.
3. Upload the whole directory named Upload in this ZIP file. (Overwrite old files)
4. Go to your admin panel => Setup => Payments => Payment Gateways
5. Configure the module and click save. If nothing changed, please also click Save. This because of some WHMCS bugs.

Questions? Please email us at support@0100dev.nl.

I tryed to contact him via email but nothing

I think your best option here is to wait for the developer to get back to you as the docs have no information on what to do. From what I can see their website does have live chat so maybe try reaching out there to see if they can offer support or get the your ticket looked at.

• 3 weeks later...

On your screenshot, you show the SOAP API details. But the module is based on the REST API.

I know that 0100Dev also have a SOAP version of the module, but i don't know if they still offer it.  I would suggest to contact the Paysafecard support to obtain the REST API login credentials.

On 7/23/2021 at 6:21 PM, brian! said:

btw, from their changelog, it looks like the module hasn't been updated in 3+ years.

That doesn't necessarily mean much. Since you yourself have experience with programming WHMCS hooks / modules, you probably agree that most modules are almost always compatible with new WHMCS versions. At least such simple things like a Paysafecard payment gateway, in this regard WHMCS has hardly made any breaking changes in the last years.