Configurable Options Setup Fee not applied

ZeroGravity

I sell a hosted email service that has a recurring price per email address with a once-off setup fee for each one. It is possible for a client to add extra email addresses after the initial purchase. I have a configurable option setup that is used to upgrade/downgrade the number of email addresses.

With the initial purchase the invoice is produced correctly with the price for each email address plus the relevant number of setup fees.

When I click on the upgrade/downgrade option in the admin and select "Configurable Options" it shows "Number of additional Email Accounts $9.00 USD + $5.00 USD Setup Fee." If I increase the number of email addresses an invoice is produced with the correct number of pro-rated email addresses but the Setup Fee for each new email address is not added to the invoice. I have to add it manually and resend the invoice.

Is there something I am missing? How do I get the setup fee to be added to the invoice when adding additional email addresses.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, ZeroGravity said:

Is there something I am missing? How do I get the setup fee to be added to the invoice when adding additional email addresses.

I suspect it's intended behaviour that setup fees aren't included in the upgrade calculation and invoice - though best to double-check that with Support.