500 Internal Server Error error Issue logging to admin area

Hi,

Not sure what this is and we are suddenly not able to login to our WHMCS admin area this has brought everything to a standstill -

I added $display_errors = true; to the configuration.php file, but no results . Please help

------------------------------------

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@domain.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

------------------------------------

Hi

@pRieStaKos Open the `display_errors` in you php. - done still No error at all 

We are now not able to login almost 24 hours now to our Admin area,  I request everyone here and @brian! @WHMCS Alex Please help urgently,

Thanks 

-------------------------------------

Clients are able to login to client area but when we put username and password and try to login it's showing - Internal Server Error 

I have checked the logs but could not found any error related to the 500 error.

Open the `display_errors` in you php. - done still No error at all 

Surprisingly  we are also not able to reset the password by using email or username - showing below error (Screenshot attached), There was an error sending the email.  Please try again...

----------------

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@billing.virtualworld.co.in to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

RAzpXcL.png

eEeZbVq.png

--------------------------------------
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@billing.virtualworld.co.in to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

--------------------------------------

Edited by ManagedCloud-Hosting

41 minutes ago, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

Surprisingly  we are also not able to reset the password by using email or username - showing below error (Screenshot attached), There was an error sending the email.  Please try again...

if you can access the db, you should be able to reset it via phpmyadmin - but i'm inclined to agree with the implication of bear's reply... this is something you should be contacting support directly about.

Just now, brian! said:

if you can access the db, you should be able to reset it via phpmyadmin

I tried that tbladmin -> Password -> MD5 

No still the same, unable to change the password or and when I click on login after some time there is an error - 

When I click on login after some error  for captcha, how to disable captcha when I cannot login to WHMCS, I tried the below post but not working for me - 

https://whmcs.community/topic/296694-cant-login-after-setting-google-invisible-capatcha/

https://whmcs.community/topic/292966-captchat-error-login/

KdQzNi9.png I see the below