Upgrade/Downgrade warning always displayed?

Hello,

After I updated to the newest version a problem with upgrading/downgrading already existing services (via the Admin Area) seems to have appeard.

This error:

An unpaid invoice exists for this service. Continuing with the upgrade before the invoice is paid may result in forfeited revenue.

Please see attached screenshot for more information.

Do anyone have the same problem/knows how to fix it?

BR,

Ludvig

chrome_jHMu4BR0h6.png

Hi Ludwig,

14 hours ago, Ludvig Bartholdsson said:

After I updated to the newest version a problem with upgrading/downgrading already existing services (via the Admin Area) seems to have appeard.

the newest version being 8.1 ? if so, then you should probably have posted in the v8.1 forums in case this is a bug and the post will be more likely to be seen by WHMCS staff.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

Hi Ludwig,

the newest version being 8.1 ? if so, then you should probably have posted in the v8.1 forums in case this is a bug and the post will be more likely to be seen by WHMCS staff.

Hello Brian, yes this is when I upgraded to version 8.1.
This is my first post so didn't really know where to go. Thanks, will try there instead.

Is version 8.1 still in beta?!

12 hours ago, Ludvig Bartholdsson said:

Oh okay, is it possible to downgrade? To like 8.0.4?

only if you had a backup of your v8.0.4 database tables... and you would lose the information on anything that has occurred since that backup date, e.g new orders, invoices etc.

• WHMCS John changed the title to Upgrade/Downgrade warning always displayed?
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Ludvig Bartholdsson,

I've been able to reproduce this on my end as well, so have opened case #CORE-16038 with our developers in order to have this reviewed for a maintenance release. Once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

https://changelog.whmcs.com/

In the meantime upgrade/downgrade orders can still be placed despite the warning.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this.

Thanks again for taking the time to report your findings.

• 2 years later...
On 1/1/2021 at 1:59 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi Ludvig,

I'm attempting to replicate this behaviour, if you click create order does the system proceed with the order?

Is the next due date ahead of todays date?

Hi, I have the same problem, today.  March 7, 2023. The invoices apparently on due are ahead of today's date. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 5:47 AM, contacto_conecty said:

Hi, I have the same problem, today.  March 7, 2023. The invoices apparently on due are ahead of today's date. 

What timezone you have setup (are you in Minus (-) or in Plus (+). Cause I fill there is something with the UTC. I cannot pick it up.

But ran the command of cron jobs in Putty and WHMCS ran it in UTC time not the time we setup in the PHP file and the server time

EDIT - Server is not UTC ours and is ADST and WHMCS to run the invoices had to pass 8:00am ADST

We tried them at 7:am ADST (UTC 23:00) and no invoices got generated

Then we tried them at 8:00am ADST UTC 0:00) and invoices got generated

Edited by FrankAU

On 3/8/2023 at 5:47 AM, contacto_conecty said:

try and check this

Goto your phpinfo.php

Check these entries

Configuration File (php.ini) Path /opt/alt/php74/etc
Loaded Configuration File /opt/alt/php74/etc/php.ini

Login in console/via putty

Edit the file

You will find the timezone empty

just fill your timezone of your timezone and save