Marketconnect store links do not work

zomex

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @zomex,

I've not been able to reproduce this on my fresh stock v8.1 installation; all the MarketConnect services are accessible from the Sidebar and Primary Navigation bar on cart.php.

I also tried with a child theme in-case that was somehow related, but the links remained valid.

What is the href you see for these links on your installation please?

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 16.51.57.png

4 hours ago, JSobers1331 said:

@zomex I'm having the same issue, would it possible if you can point me in the direction of this SQL fix?

Thanks in advance.

This was their reply. Before running the command submit a ticket to WHMCS with reference to #NVK-604326 to ensure it's the same solution:

Thank you for contacting WHMCS support. I am sorry to hear that the MarketConnect client area links are not working. Based on the details provided, I suspect that this is due to missing values for the slug column in the tblproductgroups database table. This should be populated automatically, but if the table has been edited or an error occurred previously that wasn't rectified, it could result in this. The good news is that potential cause has a fairly simple solution: the slug value defaults to the product group name, converted to lowercase and spaces replaced with hyphens, so the following SQL query could be run to populate the records with missing values for it as needed:

UPDATE tblproductgroups SET slug = LOWER(REPLACE(name, " ", "-")) WHERE slug = '';

Before running the above, I would recommend taking a backup of your database as a precaution.

If that doesn't help, could you please provide temporary working WHMCS admin and cPanel/FTP login details so we can look into this for you?

To securely provide these details, please click the "View Ticket Online" button at the bottom of this email, then click the "Submit/Update Login Credentials" button. Finally, click the "Save/Update" button at the bottom of the page, and then reply here so we may continue our investigations.

If you have a firewall or htaccess blocks in place, please grant access to the following IP to allow our staff access:

For information on the level of access I'll need to your server, please refer to https://www.whmcs.com/members/index.php/knowledgebase/301/FTP-UsernameorControl-Panel-Username-value-is-not-valid.html

Best regards,