Files attached out of order by dates.

hostnet

I have been using whmcs for 7 years and never asked for resources, but the client reports problems and something that really should have the attention of their developers in a simple ticket I have an answer that I should resort to here.

When attaching files in the attached tab, it's an out of order mess!
nothing is organized by date. then it would be important for the publication to be organized by the date of publication

Day, month and year

Regrettable Sachin Sharma's response to his response to which software publishes files out of order. this should already be corrected at the launch of your application.

I confess I have never seen this, a publication out of date and confusing for any layman

files-orden-date.PNG

files.PNG

30 minutes ago, hostnet said:

When attaching files in the attached tab, it's an out of order mess!

I think they are listed in reverse order to when they were added, e.g the latest file added is shown first, the first file added is shown last.

34 minutes ago, hostnet said:

nothing is organized by date. then it would be important for the publication to be organized by the date of publication

the output could be rewritten to show the file links in date added order if required - in both admin and client areas.