customize sales report

sokalsondha

Hello everyone.

greetings from me again. i need to print out monthly sales report to submit tax office and the way whmcs sales tax liability report print its not possible to submit.

there is no company name showing and also we dont work with clients name so i dont need to show the client name in the report.

also after print out the report it showing in the top the whole whmcs admin link and whmcs printer friendly report.

is there any chance i can customize the pdf report? like the way we customize the pdf invoice

Hope someone can help me on this issue

Thanks again

11 hours ago, sokalsondha said:

there is no company name showing and also we dont work with clients name so i dont need to show the client name in the report.

then you would need to duplicate the report file in /modules/reports and edit the duplicate file - there's no point making changes to the original report file as it would just get overwritten during an update.

->select('tblinvoices.*', 'tblclients.firstname', 'tblclients.lastname')

becomes...

->select('tblinvoices.*', 'tblclients.firstname', 'tblclients.lastname', 'tblclients.companyname')

technically, you might not need first and last name in the query... i'm just thinking ahead in case you tell me you might have clients with no company name.

$client = "{$result->firstname} {$result->lastname}";

becomes...

$client = "{$result->companyname}";

optionally, you could also change 'clientname' to 'companyname' if you wanted to alter the table heading from "Client Name" to "Company Name"...

$aInt->lang('fields', 'clientname'),
11 hours ago, sokalsondha said:

also after print out the report it showing in the top the whole whmcs admin link and whmcs printer friendly report.

that's the page title and it's hardcoded in the encrypted file.... I don't know if you could run a hook on the reports print page so using that to modify the title might not be an option.