WHMCS ever going to a cloud based system?

Hyperlinks Media

Question

Does WHMCS have plans on moving to a cloud based system?  I know this has been talked about for many years and I have heard nothing more about it in several years.   We no longer want all the hassles of a "self hosted" billing system and are looking at alternatives.  I would rather stay with WHMCS, however, we would like a cloud based option.     

5 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, bear said:

Why isn't that in feature requests? 😉

Oh @bear stop stirring the pot. Haha. 

We would hate and move away if a hosted version was the only option. Respect and security for our client data is too important to us. 

Kayako burned us. SupportPal rescued us. 

I registered for that years ago and have not heard anything more about it.  Why dont you put it out on the "community" so more people can add input.  As far as @damo, I think WHMCS should have an option of either one.  Data is out there to steal regardless of where it is hosted.  We find that a cloud base version would be extremely helpful in reducing our time and labor in having to constantly keep our billing system secure.    

On 10/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, Hyperlinks Media said:

Does WHMCS have plans on moving to a cloud based system?  I know this has been talked about for many years and I have heard nothing more about it in several years.   We no longer want all the hassles of a "self hosted" billing system and are looking at alternatives.  I would rather stay with WHMCS, however, we would like a cloud based option.     

Simply curious. What are you selling with WHMCS that you don't want the hassle of self-hosting your own website?