How to capture correctly on Admin->Add New Order

Nelson Neoh

Hi.

I have developed an Addon Module (says addOnModule), which requires some custom entry of details (says Domain Name, and/or hosting ID) while placing order.  On Paid, it will then have to write some additional details on a custom table (says tbl_customModule), aim for further management activities.  The module will carries all product under Other (myProductType).

The module works fine on Customer Panel, but facing issue when Add New Order in Admin Panel.  Hopefully I am able to get some hints/advice from kind people here.

Q. When admin performed Add New Order in Admin Panel -> Orders -> Add New Order, it can't read my module, but defaulting Product Type as hosting service, although the product name is listed under products options.  I can't find a correct way to overcome this issue.  How can I correct this issue?

Here's the desired workflow of the Addon Module:

1. When myProduct picked, it should capture the product type as myProductType.

2. The custom fields then populate under the product details section (refer to attached sample).

WHMCS-Module.png.d1c5cfa95b50c8829d7d781e4c724a06.png

3. After filled up the form and submit order, it will trigger my module to save required info into tbl_customModule.

At last, thank you for any input.

Best Regards,
Nelson Neoh

Edited by Nelson Neoh
add signature.

• 2 weeks later...