Namecheap API - Domain Registration

edherroj

Hello everyone,

Real quick, I installed Namecheap API and configured WHMCS to auto register domains  after payment are received.

I did several test registrations with some fails and other successful. I’m now getting live registrations from my existing customers and payments go smoothly with no issues, customer even receives the purchase invoice and domain registration confirmation, but on Namecheap side things are really  weird.

Checking on the modules log I see the ‘response’ for the actual transaction and apparently the API is not using the correct command or method to create and register the domains. It just checks for the domain.

And I say really weird because if I perform a manual registration of the same domain my customer is trying to buy, the registration goes though and it’s updated on my Namecheap account as well. I have to do it a couple of times until it works.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem or maybe documentation I can check. I contacted Namecheap support team several times but all the say is that the API is using the wrong command and that I should update the code 😞

Thank you,

- ED