Issue kbArticle rating one and all

Hi everybody,

i found an issue in knowledgebase articles. When is rate one article i get the message "Thanks for rating the article for us", but if i go now to another article it seems that i have rated this article also. This goes with all articles. If i have rated one article, i've rated all articles.

I have tested this at my installation and also in the whmcs knowledgebase (https://www.whmcs.com/members/index.php/knowledgebase).

1310668239_Screenshot2020-04-2618_24_40.png.baaee4ec732cceae99494a6332a3ea2f.png

16 hours ago, McAtze said:

If i have rated one article, i've rated all articles.

this is a well known bug that's been around for 3 years at least...

... and you haven't rated all articles, you've only rated the one that you think that you have.

the issue is that the variable used to show the alert bar isn't then being reset on other kb pages - which results in both the alert always then being shown on other kb articles, and prevents you from voting again on other articles.