Ghian

Changing Invoice destination

Certain companies have different departments. In this case, there is a gentleman who bought our product in his name for the company, so his account is set up on WHMCS, he now receives all emails and invoices. How does one set that the invoices get sent to a separate email? Like the accounts department. 

I see there is a tab where you can add a sub contact in the contact itself but i do not know how to use it. Would that be the solution? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wsa
      Here is a screenshot of my new module

• By DirectNet
      I've apparently lost the default messages for the following email templates:
      Invoice Payment Confirmation
      Support Ticket Feedback Request
      Clients Only Bounce Message
      If someone can provide these via a word doc or text file, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
    • By JakeMurray
      Is there a way to send recurring invoice (quarterly) X days in advance before its invoice date?
    • By Eugene
      Hello,
      I want a hook in whmcs which will be triggered when the invoice status is changed.
      For example
      Invoice status changed to  Paid
      Invoice status changed to collection

I was looking at the following hook index but couldn't find any hook which does this.  Please suggest me which hook is possible here.
      https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks/hook-index/
    • By WayBetterWeb
      Hi.
      I'm trying to get my client's email archiving up and going... but the "single sign-on" function isn't working. 
      I also can't log in to my Marketplace account to start a support ticket either... not sure why if I'm logged into WHMCS.

So I need some help! How do I provision the Spam Experts module? Does my client need to be registered on the Spam Experts website (or do I need an account there too)?