I've apparently lost the default messages for the following email templates:

Invoice Payment Confirmation
Support Ticket Feedback Request
Clients Only Bounce Message

If someone can provide these via a word doc or text file, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

On 12/01/2020 at 00:35, DirectNet said:

If someone can provide these via a word doc or text file, it would be greatly appreciated. 

take a look at the file in /resources/sql/install/tblemailtemplates.data.sql, open it up in a text editor and you should be able to extract the content... e.g for Invoice Payment Confirmation, by default it uses...

<p>Hi {$client_first_name},</p>
<p>This is a payment receipt for Invoice {$invoice_num} sent on {$invoice_date_created}</p>
<p>{$invoice_html_contents}</p>
<p>Amount: {$invoice_last_payment_amount}<br />Transaction #: {$invoice_last_payment_transid}<br />Total Paid: {$invoice_amount_paid}<br />Remaining Balance: {$invoice_balance}<br />Status: {$invoice_status}</p>
<p>You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.</p>
<p>Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.</p>
<p>{$signature}</p>

and then repeat for the other two.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wsa
      Here is a screenshot of my new module

• By Ghian
      Certain companies have different departments. In this case, there is a gentleman who bought our product in his name for the company, so his account is set up on WHMCS, he now receives all emails and invoices. How does one set that the invoices get sent to a separate email? Like the accounts department. 
      I see there is a tab where you can add a sub contact in the contact itself but i do not know how to use it. Would that be the solution? 
    • By WayBetterWeb
      Hi.
      I'm trying to get my client's email archiving up and going... but the "single sign-on" function isn't working. 
      I also can't log in to my Marketplace account to start a support ticket either... not sure why if I'm logged into WHMCS.

So I need some help! How do I provision the Spam Experts module? Does my client need to be registered on the Spam Experts website (or do I need an account there too)?
    • By WGS
      We are glad to announce our product of the year i.e. One Step Checkout Orderform Template for WHMCS Users. 
      This is one of the best order forms that has ever been released. What makes our One Page Orderform unique than others in the market?
      1. Unique Approach to Register a Domain

2. Set Payment Gateways According to Country
      You can set payment gateways according to a specific country and the payment gateways will auto-assign seeing the current location of your website users.

3. Set custom payment gateway icons from the WHMCS admin.

4. It has inbuilt GeoIP Currency Changer
      5. Supports Multi Currencies
      6. Detailed Order Summary View 
      7. Showcase Products, Billing Cycle and Addons in Style

8. Mini Cart Specially Designed for Mobile Devices

You can purchase the orderform from WHMCS Marketplace or directly from our website: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/custom-template/one-step-checkout-whmcs-orderform-template/
      To view demo visit: https://demo.whmcsglobalservices.com/cart.php?carttpl=WhmcsOneStepCheckout&amp;systpl=six
    • By shoelaced
      I can't seem to find any instruction about when the various emails are sent to the customer. This would be helpful for all emails but specifically I'm wondering what the difference is between "Credit Card Payment Due" and "Credit Card Payment Pending." Does it really charge the card, send the Pending email, and then also send the Payment Confirmation email immediately after when the payment finishes? It seems like annoying overkill if they get the Pending email for every transaction, but if it only gets sent under an unusual condition then I'd like to know what that is.
      Thanks!