souzadavi

How to add new credit cards brand?

In this new version I cant add new type of brands. Before 7.8 i did a Hooks that work fine. There is anyway to add new credit card brands in WHMCS 7.8?

My hook that was working before 7.8:

add_hook('ClientAreaPageCart', 1, function($vars) {

$array = array('Visa', 'Master', 'Amex', 'Elo', 'Aura', 'JCB', 'Diners','Discover','Hipercard', 'Elo Débito');
	return  array("acceptedcctypes" => $array);
});

Thanks

I'm  trying to add on:

/whmcs/assets/js/jquery.payment.js

{
      type: 'elo',
      patterns: [4011|438935|45(1416|76)|50(4175|6699|67|90[4-7])|63(6297|6368)],
      format: defaultFormat,
      length: [12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19],
      cvcLength: [3],
      luhn: true
    },

But still not working, there is another place to add the brands type??

thanks

Captura de tela de 2019-09-11 17-49-14.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By daniel_peters
      Any one having issues with the client forgotten password button? the page does not load at all on my whmcs installation now? wondered if anyone else was having the same issue, there has been some updates to the login.tpl which could be causing this maybe?
    • By Ferreirrex
      Hi,
      Since the last update I have a problem with Stripe payments, and when I have checked the Stripe Payment Gateway its shows this error

"Required Template Changes Not Found: We were unable to detect the presence of the required WHMCS 7.1 template changes for Stripe compatibility in your active order form or client area template. Please ensure the changes itemised in the 7.1 upgrade here have been applied. Please see Template Changes for more information."

Can I have some help? I have checked the changes but this is for the developers, really have no idea what do I need to do.
    • By agarzon
      Once again WHMCS is forcing us to use what they think is a good idea and once again they forgot to add an option to allow us to decide if we want that feature or not.
      For those who does not want to use the new "CC Recipients" in the ticket system, you can get rid of it by adding this to your custom css:
      #sidebarTicketCc { display: none; }  
      I hope this helps you.

• By glenn
      Where can we change the text shown in the 2FA modal box? Seems like it's not in the language files?
      For example, following links are linked to itunes (app store), which doesn't make sense...
      Using an authenticator app like Google Authenticator or Duo,

• By souzadavi
      At example: https://github.com/WHMCS/developer-docs/blob/master/payment-gateways/tokenised-remote-storage.md on case DELETE there is a CURL for api delete.

But at documentation there is no information about it. Please could explain about this new DELETE function:

The DOCS should be update to help the adjustment for new version 7.8 of WHMCS.