Does anyone know of a addon that does the following...

Hi there, I am in need of a plugin or something for the following.

1. Google Drive integration to an extent, who stores files locally these days anyway???

2. I need a addon that allows files or links available to clients in their customer portal section, eg. We also use WHMCS for managing IT managed clients and as such we have a few Google Drive Doc files that need to be available to the clients as easy links to be able to click on for different things eg Passwords, RDP access, Internet Details whatever it may be. 

Thanks.

13 hours ago, zitu4life said:

I Have called some giant developer here, so if such module exists they will let us know.

they won't as it would be against the rules for them to do so here, .e.g if I had written a Google Drive module that did what the OP wanted, I wouldn't be able to tell them as it would be self promotion/advertising - though I think there is an unwritten exception to that rule that doesn't apply if the product linked to is free.

only if this question had been asked in SO&R as wsa linked to (or maybe third party addons) would they be able to even  mention their own commercial products or services.... and they're unlikely to mention any of their rivals services, just to help the member here.

see section 3 of the above thread...

for the record, i'm not aware of anything that does what the OP asks about... I could see a way to do the second part, but in the absence of a ready made solution, the OP would have to throw money at this to either option implemented.