Blasgo

Add domain to client panel

Good morning community
Register a domain from my "Domain Reseller" panel, how do I add that domain to my client's account on my WHMCS? so that web hosting and domain are notified together.

thanks for your help

Hello @Blasgo

Thanks for your post, if you have registered the domain with your registrar then you will need to follow the "Manual Domain Entry Only" process

To add a domain on its own without a product, follow the steps below:

1. If you haven't already, create the client by navigating to Go to Clients > Add New Client.
  2. On the client summary page, click the "Add New Order" link in the Actions panel
  3. The client will be preselected, so you should fill out the rest of the form - begin by choosing the payment gateway you want the client to pay with
  4. Leave the Product/Service dropdown menu set at None
  5. Leave the Billing Cycle dropdown menu set at Monthly
  6. Enter the domain in the Domain text field and select Register as the Domain Registration Option (even though you aren't intending to register it today)
  7. Choose the number of years you next want the client to be invoiced for at the time of renewal and tick any addons the user has for their domain
  8. Ensure both tick boxes for sending an order confirmation and generating an invoice are unchecked so the user is not emailed about the order you are adding
  9. Finally, set the Order Status dropdown to Active and then click the submit button to add the order to WHMCS
  10. You will now be shown the order screen summarising the details of the order you just added
  11. Now as the final step, you must go to the domain's information page to enter the correct next due and expiry dates as well as selecting the registrar the domain is registered with if using one of the built-in registrars. To do this, from the order screen, click on the link in the Item column of the items ordered - this will take you straight to the details screen.

12 hours ago, Blasgo said:

Register a domain from my "Domain Reseller" panel, how do I add that domain to my client's account on my WHMCS? so that web hosting and domain are notified together.

in addition to Chris' walk-through, if you want to be sure that they're both invoiced at the same time, ensure that the due dates of the domain you're adding manually and it's associated hosting service are the same - they will need to match to have them on the same invoice, and check that if you're using Domain Sync that it's not also changing the next due dates of these domains (if they're different from their related hosting products).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. DigitalOcean Droplets For WHMCS 1.5.0

Gaze on our freshly rolled out DigitalOcean Droplets For WHMCS 1.5.0 with a solid dose of novel permissions and enhance the appeal of your server offerings in leaps and bounds.

Most of all, you will surely appreciate the newly acquired power to set up the base prefix which will be later on used to create a random domain name in case when clients fail to provide it themselves. Apart from that, bowing to the many requests received from you directly, we have implemented the possibility to disable backups in the already created machines as well as establish custom names for OS distributions by using a language file.

While this is no doubt a fair amount of novelties to benefit from, some more still await your attention on our website.

Learn more about DigitalOcean For WHMCS 1.5.0!

2. Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.6.0

The second official release this week is the 3.6.0 update of the module dedicated to flexible supervision over your resellers within the confines of WHMCS – Resellers Center For WHMCS.

Only after you take a quick look on the record of changes brought on board of the latest module version, you will immediately spot such substantial additions as:
      Harmonious integration with WHMCS V7.10. Your newly acquired power to decide whether to show to end clients those products that were previously marked as “hidden” in the main WHMCS. Boosted loading of items pricing in the reseller area. Anyway, to gain a full panorama of this pretty massive release, you will need to study its changelog page point by point as there is way more new stuff to avail of!

Learn all about Resellers Center For WHMCS 3.6.0!

3. New EasyDCIM v1.6.7 with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

What is it that data center owners crave the most in their software? Only one quick peek inside EasyDCIM, the leading control panel for comprehensive bare metal server provisioning, is enough to get the general idea of what makes up the perfect software match. They go to great lengths to make sure that with every new version, users are spoilt with plenty of admin-centered features. The announcement of the 1.6.7 update is no exception to this rule!

Firstly, you may find it worthwhile to carefully investigate the prime feature that has laid the groundwork for this red-hot release – support for fully automated Ubuntu 20.04 LTS installation! As of now, you are also granted access to three novel tools for spot-on and effortless system maintenance: GParted 1.1.0.1, Ultimate Boot CD 5.3.8 plus Grml 2018.12.

Interested in some other possibilities the brand-new 1.6.7 release may intrigue you with? There are Be sure to look over the details on the EasyDCIM Blog and sate your avid curiosity!

Discover all the remaining perks of EasyDCIM v1.6.7!

4. Last, but not least, make sure to follow our other latest releases as well:
      IBM Cloud Virtual Servers For WHMCS – NEW MODULE MSPControl Extended For WHMCS - v1.0.8 Servertastic SSL For WHMCS - v1.4.2 SolidCP Extended For WHMCS - v1.0.7

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
      Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By Gunther77
      When a customer goes through the domain search and let's say he searches Jack258.com and its available. But he notices that most of the TLD's are also available and he can get the .CO.ZA TLD free for the first 12 months.
      So he selects Jack258.co.za and continues to select his package to get the domain free, he then selects continue.
      The system adds both of the domains to the order the Jack258.com and the Jack258.co.za and neither are free. The hosting package is also added.
      See attached images

• By Gunther77
      When a potential customer clicks the link on my website to purchase hosting, he is taken to the WHMCS page: Choose a domain - select one of
      1. Register a new domain 
      2. Transfer your domain from another registrar
      3. I will use my existing domain and update my name servers.
      When I select 3.  I will use my existing domain and update my name servers. and I enter one of my subdomains
      I get the ERROR - The domain you entered is not valid
      If I use my actual domain it accepts it.
      Why will the system not allow me to purchase hosting for a subdomain.

• By PapaKai
      Dear WHMCS Community,
      As we, up to now, did not use this community to promote us and our modules, I'll give it a try.
      To introduce myself: I am the Middleware Department Lead at HEXONET GmbH in Germany. My team is responsible for third-party integrations (WHMCS, Blesta, ...) and for providing tools for custom integrations.
      With HEXONET (located in Germany and Canada) you can easily resell and manage domains. We do our best to support our customers and to improve/extend in direction of specific customer requests.
      We are offering all our modules for free and we have no plans to change this. We have:
      The HEXONET registrar module that is shipped with WHMCS (get in touch with us to get updates as that version is for behind in point of features). Supporting all known WHMCS Domain Registrar Features e.g. IRTP (contact verification), TLD & Pricing Sync, Premium Domains, etc. In general we can also deal with IDN domain names, even though not officially supported by WHMCS. A drop-catching Addon to get Domain Backorders introduced in WHMCS A SSLCert Addon A PremiumDNS Addon A module for high performance availability check A widget offering you a module version overview (to see if there are new versions available) A widget showing your account balance at HEXONET (as we have a prepaid backend system) A module helping you to import domains in case you're starting with WHMCS / transferred to us using a non-whmcs way Find all our modules in our github company space: https://github.com/hexonet. We have big plans in Queue and as said, we do our best supporting our customers.
      Patching / Extending our modules in general happens in short as of existing CI / CD automation.

If you need assistance when starting with us or if you have any related questions, just get in touch with us / let me know.

Best Regards
      Kai

• By DeYoungDOer
      Hello,
      I am a reseller on 20i.com and purchased my WHMCS license from them. But I am faced with a problem which I believe to you help me or give a better advice to solve.
      I need a solution to enable clients to host multiple(specified number of) website with a single subscription via their whmcs clietarea. 20i reseller only allows for creation of multiple domain mappings per hosting package but does not by default allow for separate packages with a single subscription. I am using their whmcs module which handles all the integration with whmcs.
      For instance, I have packages that should host upto 5 domains(website) but by default this can only be achieved via domain mappings in the initial subscribed package's control panel (via 20i's stackcp.com) which is not professional or user-friendly to non-technical customers.
      They have API documentations that can solve this problem but I do not have the resources to do this at this moment and if I should hire a developer to do custom work for me will mean I will not be using WHMCS to management clients which I badly want to use due to WHMCS vast benefits and simplification.
      I would like to know if this possible on WHMCS by modifying some configurations or you can provide me with experts or module(s) from your marketplace to handle this task.
      Please note that 20i.com does not use Cpanel or WHM, they've their own custom cp called stackcp 
      I would very much appreciate your swift feedback.
      Thank You.
      Kind Regards.