Add domain to client panel

Blasgo

Hello @Blasgo

Thanks for your post, if you have registered the domain with your registrar then you will need to follow the "Manual Domain Entry Only" process

To add a domain on its own without a product, follow the steps below:

1. If you haven't already, create the client by navigating to Go to Clients > Add New Client.
  2. On the client summary page, click the "Add New Order" link in the Actions panel
  3. The client will be preselected, so you should fill out the rest of the form - begin by choosing the payment gateway you want the client to pay with
  4. Leave the Product/Service dropdown menu set at None
  5. Leave the Billing Cycle dropdown menu set at Monthly
  6. Enter the domain in the Domain text field and select Register as the Domain Registration Option (even though you aren't intending to register it today)
  7. Choose the number of years you next want the client to be invoiced for at the time of renewal and tick any addons the user has for their domain
  8. Ensure both tick boxes for sending an order confirmation and generating an invoice are unchecked so the user is not emailed about the order you are adding
  9. Finally, set the Order Status dropdown to Active and then click the submit button to add the order to WHMCS
  10. You will now be shown the order screen summarising the details of the order you just added
  11. Now as the final step, you must go to the domain's information page to enter the correct next due and expiry dates as well as selecting the registrar the domain is registered with if using one of the built-in registrars. To do this, from the order screen, click on the link in the Item column of the items ordered - this will take you straight to the details screen.

12 hours ago, Blasgo said:

Register a domain from my "Domain Reseller" panel, how do I add that domain to my client's account on my WHMCS? so that web hosting and domain are notified together.

in addition to Chris' walk-through, if you want to be sure that they're both invoiced at the same time, ensure that the due dates of the domain you're adding manually and it's associated hosting service are the same - they will need to match to have them on the same invoice, and check that if you're using Domain Sync that it's not also changing the next due dates of these domains (if they're different from their related hosting products).