Affiliate Referred Signups not Automatical Payout to Client

Hello

I have a problem with my WHMCS, Every order entered using a referral affiliate does not automatically enter Pending Comissions this happened I just found out when referrals complained because the Pending Commission did not increase when someone made an order with his referral link, so I have to click Manual Payout.

The question is, how can I fix this?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 2:32 AM, steven99 said:

Did the affiliate otherwise get "credit" for the referral?  Not credit as in the payout, but like they were linked by the person using their custom url and not directly at your WHMCS install .

I don't think so, until now it doesn't work when a new client orders an affiliate and is active, this does not automatically added to the  tab Pending Commission so I must click link Manual Payout on tab Referred Signups, and there seems to be no support for providing any information in this community 😪

Sorry I missed that part of your question.

I don't do a great deal of affiliate stuff but I must admit I've (as of yet) not seen this.

Are the orders been counted for the affiliate in question and if so can you see the order details?

2 minutes ago, redit said:

Sorry I missed that part of your question.

I don't do a great deal of affiliate stuff but I must admit I've (as of yet) not seen this.

Are the orders been counted for the affiliate in question and if so can you see the order details?

The order it has been correctly referred by the affiliate and goes to the Referred Signups tab but not automatical payout to Pending Commission and not count because the status not accept, so I must manual with click Payout Manual link.

if this continues I will think of leaving the affiliate feature of whmcs and switching to 3rd party integrated with whmcs, even though I really like the whmcs affiliate feature because it's simple and doesn't have to do a lot of settings.

I'am just thank you for your reply, I don't see any whmcs support responding on here 😁

I'll always try to help if I can, in this case I'm at a bit of a loss but there are others on here who know the system better than me (not hard).

I would point out that this is a community of WHMCS users and not the main support channel. That said, they do pop in every now and again but you should not expect a direct reply here from them.

Although you could always tag either @WHMCS John or @WHMCS ChrisD as they are normally around and can help point you in the right direction.

1 minute ago, redit said:

I'll always try to help if I can, in this case I'm at a bit of a loss but there are others on here who know the system better than me (not hard).

I would point out that this is a community of WHMCS users and not the main support channel. That said, they do pop in every now and again but you should not expect a direct reply here from them.

Although you could always tag either @WHMCS John or @WHMCS ChrisD as they are normally around and can help point you in the right direction.

Yes right, I know but already fews days not seen, just want to hear a few words maybe to see from something in whmcs, so I can get a reference to look deep into whmcs what should I check 😁

1 minute ago, Kian said:

This is how it's supposed to work. You can find more details here.

Already, as I mentioned above, the problem is not from Commission Delay but on Referred Signups so I should be click Manual Payout

Commission Delay works well after I click Manual Payout, after that Clearing Date will be count

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @kang28ivan,

This could occur in two scenarios:

1. The daily automation task not running on your installation. Check these guides to verify that: https://help.whmcs.com/m/automation/c/195647

2. The order was manually assigned to an affiliate after the client paid. This is normal and manually paying out the initial commission is the correct thing to do in this situation. Subsequent recurring commission will be paid automatically.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, WHMCS John said:

Hi @kang28ivan,

This could occur in two scenarios:

1. The daily automation task not running on your installation. Check these guides to verify that: https://help.whmcs.com/m/automation/c/195647

2. The order was manually assigned to an affiliate after the client paid. This is normal and manually paying out the initial commission is the correct thing to do in this situation. Subsequent recurring commission will be paid automatically.

Already working after using php 5.6, on php 7.2 not working properly.

Case close.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @kang28ivan,

I'm pleased to hear you found a workaround, and thanks for updating the thread.

This isn't currently a known issue in PHP 7.2, so I'd suggest comparing your phpinfo for PHP 5.6 against PHP 7.2 and examining for any differences.

Yes thank you, I already compare and some modules also using php 5.6 so i switch back to PHP 5.6 and whmcs 7.7.1 also working properly with PHP 5.6 so that everything is good.

You may close this ticket because it has been resolved 🙂