steven99

Stripe Payment Gateway -- Beta testers wanted

I am looking for some beta testers to test out a Stripe gateway module out before release.  As this is a beta, early access, bugs are to be expected but it has been running smoothly on our install.  Testers are expected to actually test the module and report any issues or comments.  I am only looking for a few testers with varying amounts of activity and so this is a limited opening.  When the module is released, beta testers will receive a discount on the released version and the beta version will be disabled. 

If you are interested in beta testing this module, please contact me for further details. 

Details on the module:

1. Uses Stripe.js Elements to collect card info
  2. Uses a custom form for card info on both manage credit card and checkout pages
  3. Options to force usage of the module if you are switching card gateways
  4. Currently supports card payments and not items like Apple Pay.
  5. USD currency only supported at this time
  6. Offers a one time payment option where the card token is removed from Stripe after usage. 

Not in the current version for this beta testing.  If there are not many testers for this module, I may change it back to alpha and start work on that and a few other features.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gunther77
      I am still testing my WHMCS system to make sure everything works.
      I place an order and get to the checkout, I have three options 
      Paypal seems to be correct
      Debit or Credit card payment - there is a problem here.
      When I select this option it asks for card information and personal information.
      But the menu is long and therefore you need to scroll down to complete it, when you do the system takes you all the way to the bottom of the menu. Which means there are boxes that you cant fill in because they have over shot. When you scroll up the system takes you to the top again.
      Option three - check out - I am not sure why this is on the page.
      I believe the customer should pay before they can submit the order.
      Regards
      Gunther Wallendorf

• By Gunther77
      When a customer selects to purchase hosting from me and then completes the order process.
      The customer fills all their details and then selects complete order.
      No Payment option comes up.
      The system then takes them into their client area, one can see the invoice.
      Why is the customer not asked to pay before the process is completed?
      I would expect a paypal window to open so that the customer can make a payment.
      regards
      Gunther Wallendorf
    • By Arslan Malik
      I have attached screenshots below. When I add a new payment method or previous, it sends request to remoteinput method and it receives response on callback and works perfectly. However, when I make payment using saved token, it makes payment perfectly, but callback does not work. Can somebody please help?

• By m450n
      Just thought I would save other peoples time looking at payment gateways, specifically the Paymate AU and NZ native in the box gateway in WHMCS.
      Paymate AU and NZ no longer allow Website Hosting or Design businesses to conduct business with their gateway!
      After going through the process to set up an account and get verified and provide bank account records they have closed my account and referenced their terms of use "Unacceptable Business Types" https://global.paymate.com/paymate-terms-of-use/#35:.
      I'm not sure when this was put into place but should be removed out of WHMCS to save other people making the same mistake!
    • By Kieran Smith
      Hi All,
      Using WHMCS V7.9.2
      We have a number of our customers setup with card details in Stripe from a previous billing system. I can't see any way to connect those card details to our WHMCS system.
      We really don't want to have to go back to our customers and ask them for their payment details again.
      Thanks