I am looking for some beta testers to test out a Stripe gateway module out before release.  As this is a beta, early access, bugs are to be expected but it has been running smoothly on our install.  Testers are expected to actually test the module and report any issues or comments.  I am only looking for a few testers with varying amounts of activity and so this is a limited opening.  When the module is released, beta testers will receive a discount on the released version and the beta version will be disabled. 

If you are interested in beta testing this module, please contact me for further details. 

Details on the module:

1. Uses Stripe.js Elements to collect card info
  2. Uses a custom form for card info on both manage credit card and checkout pages
  3. Options to force usage of the module if you are switching card gateways
  4. Currently supports card payments and not items like Apple Pay.
  5. USD currency only supported at this time
  6. Offers a one time payment option where the card token is removed from Stripe after usage. 

Not in the current version for this beta testing.  If there are not many testers for this module, I may change it back to alpha and start work on that and a few other features.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By WGS
      We have released a new update of our WGS PayPal Tokenization WHMCS Payment gateway module. This new 1.0.6 Update brings in the compatibility with the latest WHMCS 7.8 - 7.8.1. Our module has become the most updated Paypal tokenization module in the WHMCS Marketplace. Users can download the latest files from the WGS Client Area. 

• By Logicmaker Softwares
      Hello @WHMCS John,
      As we checked, it seems that modulename_remoteInputWithTemplate & modulename_remoteUpdateWithTemplate functions support get removed from credit card form page in latest released version 7.8.x
      We had a custom payment gateway module which is using our own custom credit card form template file instead of default one creditcard.tpl, similar like ewaytokens module is working. But, ewaytokens module files structure is also get changed in recent versions.
      Can you please confirm if this functions are permanently removed from latest versions and advice us on priority what is the best alternative to use custom creditcard form page to accept card details.
      For reference, existing topic :

Suggestions appreciated from anyone else.

Thanks & Regards,
      Logicmaker
    • By Jafar Muhammed
      Hello, 
      I have updated to 7.8 and found that Stripe isn't working at all for me. 
      I see that just a generic error message in the browser console. 
       Error 
      I have already created a support ticket and haven't received any solution yet. 
      WHMCS's support team suspect that some core files are missing. 
      Then I have installed a fresh copy using both Softaculous and a downloaded copy from WHMCS. 
      I still see the same issue. 
      Interestingly, during the beta testing everything was so good. 
      @WHMCS STAFF(S), Please help me to solve here or via the Ticket #VVQ-828357. 
      I have waited longer than I could, can't wait for more. 
    • By kan
      Hello
      I have integrated stripe into WHMCS and it work perfectly with whmcs client area. We have our own client area using WHMCS API, but when we click on "PayNow" in invoice it will re directs to WHMCS client area for payment instead of Stripe payment gateway. Currently I'm using paypal because it will re direct to their gateway for payment.
      Is there any solution in whmcs or in stripe?

• By vinc1402
      Hello WHMCS, 

I know I can attempt a capture of a payment that is using credit cards.
      On clients using Paypal the option is blanked out.
      Is there a way I can do it just like the credit cards option for these clients using Paypal?