update from 7.0.1 to 7.0.2

Hi,

I wanna update my whmcs from 7.0.1 to 7.0.2, but when i click on check now  or update now button it return an error that contain:

Failed to retrieve latest version: [RuntimeException] The HOME or COMPOSER_HOME environment variable must be set for composer to run correctly update [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--lock] [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [--with-dependencies] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [-i|--interactive] [--root-reqs] [--] []...

who can help me?

22 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Its likely it wont work @majidfarzaneh It would be trying to push you to 7.4.2 which is the last release before we made changes to the way the auto updater runs off my memory.

Is there any reason you are still running 7.0.x as the 7.0 branch has been end of life since October 2017, version 7.6 is our most recent release 

now i`m using version 7.0.1 and i wanna update to last version, but when i click on check for update this error return, what`s your idea for this?

update from 7.0.1 to last version.

• 2 weeks later...