Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator

18 hours ago, brian! said:

possibly because you're still using the "Modern" and I think there's an issue in v7.6 with MarketConnect adding promo banners at the viewcart stage - they can cause Modern to have a fit, but standard_cart can handle without issue... switching to standard_cart might be a short-term fix for now as Modern hasn't really been updated in years... or disable the cart/checkout promo settings in MarketConnect.

I now get an 'Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator.', I'm using standard order form. Please see image and ignore 'Issue 1' as that post is under 'Using WHMCS'Issues.thumb.jpg.ceb2ae328afe4cfe12ce2bf3e0936077.jpg

12 minutes ago, graisbeck said:

I now get an 'Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator.', I'm using standard order form. Please see image and ignore 'Issue 1' as that post is under 'Using WHMCS'

seeing as you're using a @zomex template, the thread below might be more relevant... you may need to contact Jack and get an update for the Horizon template.

https://www.zomex.com/docs/whmcs-templates/how-to-support-whmcs-v7-6.php

I keep getting this "Domain Sync Cron Emails" every 4 hours after updating to 7.6 and this is annoying. Or at least try to combine it with the "WHMCS Cron Job Activity" email or something? There should be a feature where email should only sent out if an error is found... I mean, let's say I handle 10 billing platforms using the same email address and I'm receiving all these emails every 4 hours... in 1 day, I get about 60 email notifications...

This question was asked in 2013 (5 years ago) and it's still happening now. I mean like, are they even listening to their customers?

On 8/4/2018 at 9:24 AM, graisbeck said:

I now get an 'Error We were unable to connect your account. Please contact your system administrator.', I'm using standard order form. Please see image and ignore 'Issue 1' as that post is under 'Using WHMCS'Issues.thumb.jpg.ceb2ae328afe4cfe12ce2bf3e0936077.jpg

Thanks @brian!

I have replied to your ticket.

Issue 1 is not related to your template and is instead a WHMCS issue (if a issue at all, it may be a designed feature).

Issue 2 is due to using a outdated file within the template, I have replied to your ticket with the updated file.

Thanks,
Jack

9 hours ago, zomex said:

Thanks @brian!

I have replied to your ticket.

Issue 1 is not related to your template and is instead a WHMCS issue (if a issue at all, it may be a designed feature).

Issue 2 is due to using a outdated file within the template, I have replied to your ticket with the updated file.

Thanks,
Jack

Thanks again Jack!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...