Web Host Pro

The Subscription ID cancel subscription button says An Error Occurred Subscription Cancellation Failed

Posted (edited)

When  I try to cancel a Paypal subscription with the Subscription ID cancel subscription button on the product page it always:

An Error Occurred
Subscription Cancellation Failed

Yet I can issue refunds and everything is connected correctly with Paypal.

Gateway log:

TIMESTAMP => 2018-05-14T17:45:22Z
CORRELATIONID => Numbers and letters are here
ACK => Failure
VERSION => 3.0
BUILD => 39949200
L_ERRORCODE0 => 11552
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 => Invalid profile ID
L_LONGMESSAGE0 => The profile ID is invalid
L_SEVERITYCODE0 => Error

Edited by Web Host Pro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hanstavo
      When I tried to do a test checkout I realized that I cant continue. I get an error about invalid tax percentage, but I don't even have tax setup. I am using WHMCS 7.4.2
      I get the error no matter what payment gateway, and I have tried a fresh install of the checkout.tpl file and a bunch of other files that is included on multiple pages such as common and the sidebars.
      When I enable error reporting, I get the following stack trace:

WHMCS\Exception\Billing\BillingException: Invalid tax percentage: in /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php:0
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/myuser/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Billing/Tax.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->validateTaxPercentage(NULL)
      #1 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/invoicefunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Billing\Tax->setLevel1Percentage(NULL)
      #2 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): updateInvoiceTotal(0)
      #3 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/processinvoices.php(0): createInvoicesProcess(false, true, '')
      #4 /home/myuser/public_html/includes/orderfunctions.php(0): createInvoices(1, true, '', Array)
      #5 /home/myuser/public_html/cart.php(0): calcCartTotals(true)
      #6 {main}
    • By bluesteam
      Hello
      I have just started using MarketConnect and I have a question about renewals that clients don’t pay.  In my scenario some clients have chosen manual bank transfers and refuse to use an automated payment system.  As you know, MarketConnect forces you to have a prepaid amount in a wallet on MarketConnect. How does MarketConnect handle subscriptions when my client decides not to pay his invoice, but does not let me know he wishes to cancel? Will MarketConnect automatically charge me causing me to incur the cost that my client is not paying for? Because I cannot obviously force my client to pay. 
      For example, if I am unable to contact my client for any reason to confirm the renewal of the service will I end up paying for his service and then cancelling the service without a refund to me, or will MarketConnect only charge me once I instruct MarketConnect after I charged my client by marking the invoice as paid on my side? 
      I really hope that MarketConnect will not deduct the service subscription until I marked my invoice as paid.  Personally I don’t mind if MarketConnect suspends the service due to non payment as I can handle it from there, but I have a problem if MarketConnect does not respect the resellers agreement with my client before charging for the services.  If the latter is the case, then I will have to not use MarketConnect at all as it would seem to be putting me in a difficult position.  
      Please can someone help me understand how it works.  
      Thank you
    • By vinc1402
      Hello WHMCS, 

I know I can attempt a capture of a payment that is using credit cards.
      On clients using Paypal the option is blanked out.
      Is there a way I can do it just like the credit cards option for these clients using Paypal? 
    • By LukeDouglas
      On the Products & Services, there is a "Subscription ID" location which I understand is where PayPal will return a "Subscription ID" if the customer agrees to having subscriptions paid automatically.  However, can this be used with the PayPal Payments Standard or must I upgrade to PayPal Payments Pro and/or subscribe to PayPal's Enhanced Recurring Payments service?
      If a customer logs into their billing account, clicks on an invoice and clicks on the payment button, when they get to PayPal, will PayPal ask them if they want to setup a subscription for this service that they are paying for? If so, then I 'assume' a "Subscription ID" is returned and the product record is updated to store this ID.  Then the next month when the next invoice is generated, the WHMCS system will automatically contact PayPal to have the 'invoice' paid by the customer payment source?
      I appreciate any feedback anyone can give.
      Thanks.
      Luke