How to modify knowledgebase sidebar urls ?

Reza

Hello guys,

I'm customizing the six template for my non-latin language and also making the urls seo friendly. but since the WHMCS built-in seo friendly feature only supports a-z characters I've decided to modify some htaccess and template codes to achieve my goal.

I was almost successful except for knowledgebase sidebar urls that are still shows up in WHMCS way (a-z chars).  

Any ideas how to modify sidebar urls as well?

I want the knowledgebase sidebar urls to be like this :

{$WEB_ROOT}/help/{$kbcat.id}

Edited by Reza

4 hours ago, Reza said:

Any ideas how to modify sidebar urls as well?

the usual two methods spring to mind (you should find similar example hooks in the forums)...

1. in a hook, get the sidebar children as an array, loop through array, get current URL, change it, set URL.
  2. recreate sidebar from scratch by querying the db, creating appropriate children in a hook and add links to suit your desired URL format.

if you can easily do the "change it" part yourself (e.g convert URL from a to b), then the first option would be simpler... if you can't, then creating the sidebar again would be a viable route.