Something went wrong and we couldn't process your reques

H

Hi,

I am getting the error when I try to send email to client using email tempalate. This is just upgrade to version 7.3.0. How to solve this issue?

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel::fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php on line 0 and defined in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php(0): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue('')
#1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Model.php(3409): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->setAttribute('copyto', '')
#2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/kami11/sendmessage.php(0): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__set('copyTo', '')
#3 {main}

Hi guys,

I re-uploaded vendor folder and still get same problem and enabled errors log. Here below is the errors when I refresh the page,

ypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel::fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php on line 0 and defined in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php(0): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue('')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Model.php(3409): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->setAttribute('copyto', '')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/admin/sendmessage.php(0): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__set('copyTo', '')
#3 {main}

4 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi @Kiroge

As suggested by @brian! re-uploading the Vendor File should help, I'd also recommend enabling errors under Setup > General Settings > Other > DIsplay Errors and then try reloading the page

I did re-upload vendor folder but I still have same problem see the result of the error log on my new post.

3 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hey Kiroge,

Did you enable display errors before re-loading?

Hi Chris,

Yes, these errors below displayed after enabling > General settings > Other>Display Errors and Log Errors. Otherwise would only show  the 'Ooops' message.

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel::fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php on line 0 and defined in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php(0): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue('')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Model.php(3409): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->setAttribute('copyto', '')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/admin/sendmessage.php(0): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__set('copyTo', '')
#3 {main}

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Does this occur with every email template, or just one specific email template?

Please review Utilities > Logs > Activity log at the time of sending for any syntax errors.

It might also be helpful if you posted the email template in question for us to review.

48 minutes ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi,

Does this occur with every email template, or just one specific email template?

Please review Utilities > Logs > Activity log at the time of sending for any syntax errors.

It might also be helpful if you posted the email template in question for us to review.

This occur to all email templates and all templates were working fine prior to upgrading version 7.3.0. Here below is activity logs

20/10/2017 12:30

Error: TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel::fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php on line 0 and defined in /home/decentcl/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Model/AbstractModel.php(0): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->fromArrayToCharacterSeparatedValue('') #1 /home/decentcl/public_html/clients/vendor/illuminate/database/Eloquent/Model.php(3409): WHMCS\Model\AbstractModel->setAttribute('copyto', '') #2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/clients/kami11/sendmessage.php(0): Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model->__set('copyTo', '') #3 {main}

Edited by Kiroge

• 3 months later...