Link to login as client directly into client's product

robetus

Is there a way I can put this link:

href="../dologin.php?username={$clientsdetails.email|urlencode}&language=&?action=productdetails&id={$serviceid}"

Inside the Product/Services tab (/admin/clientsservices.php) so that I can directly login to the product in the clientarea that I'm looking at in the admin area? I'm not sure the above syntax is correct either.

Edited by robetus

2 hours ago, robetus said:

Is there a way I can put this link:

this is a problem in two halves...

firstly, I don't think it's possible to easily create such a link to login and redirect to a specific product in the client area - I know why it's difficult to do, but can't think of a simple workaround - the best I could quickly do was go to their products page.

even if you could get a working link, the second problem would be that you'd need to add it using an admin area hook - there isn't a template to edit.

I suspect it's just simpler to continue using the 'login as client' link in the summary and then working through the client area to the specific product.

11 minutes ago, robetus said:

print out a question mark in a php variable and then include that variable in the link?

you could try it, but I wouldn't be optimistic... $goto is your friend here, but you need to figure out a way to pass the redirect part of the URL correctly.

..dologin.php?username={$clientsdetails.email|urlencode}&language={$adminLanguage}&goto=clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id={$serviceid}

8 minutes ago, robetus said:

That's a smarty link, where would I put that? Like you said there is no template. I'm working inside a php file with my module. Is there a way to get smarty into a php file?

in a hook yes, but try passing it in the browser, or add the code to clientsummary.tpl and hardcode the variables and see if it works... I don't think it will.