Market Connect

jeffuk

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but I have just activated SL Certificates using Market Connect, which is handy. The only issue I have is that the landing page prices all have protection cover in $, we only serve the UK, is there a way we can change this to GBP?

2 hours ago, jeffuk said:

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but I have just activated SL Certificates using Market Connect, which is handy. The only issue I have is that the landing page prices all have protection cover in $, we only serve the UK, is there a way we can change this to GBP?

my recollection, though I may be misremembering, is that either @WHMCS John or @WHMCS Nate posted a few months back that you had to sell them in USD (at least as an option) - but i'm unable to find the thread where one of them said it... so it may have been in the v7.2 beta forum (which I think has been removed now).

i've tagged them in to the reply, so hopefully one of them will remember what they said. :smile2:

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Your selling price for MarketConnect services is defined in your system's default currency. It sounds like you might have USD configured as your default currency.

When MarketConnect services are activated, we will automatically configure the pricing in your system's default currency based upon the ECB exchange rate: https://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies#Auto_Updating_Rates

For currencies not available in that feed, it would be necessary to add USD as a currency temporarily on the Setup > Payments > Currencies page with the appropriate base conversion rate.

The Update Product Prices function will then convert your USD selling price into all your other currencies. This can be updated daily automatically by enabling Setup > Automation Settings > Currency Auto Update Settings.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @jeffuk

In regards to this, you'll just need to edit the landing page template to change it from $ to £ in the protection value. It would need to be a string replace on the dynamically output table values. 

All templates related to products and service provisioned with WHMCS MarketConnect can be found the the "store" directory of the Six theme. Once you have updated your Six theme and have that directory, simple make your desired changes to your theme as described in the developer Themes documentation.