Linking in WHMCS: Default Billing Cycle for Bundle

wulfric

- Latest version of WHMCS using Six Template

- http://docs.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS

This works! As it should...

/cart.php?a=add&pid=1&billingcycle=annually

This bundle, does not work, but why?

/cart.php?a=add&bid=2&billingcycle=annually

I created the bundle on this page, and there isn't any options to configure this, so I guess I'm doing it correctly but maybe WHMCS isn't coded 100%? configbundles.php

I created the bundle on this page, and there isn't any options to configure this, so I guess I'm doing it correctly but maybe WHMCS isn't coded 100%? configbundles.php

it's working correctly - at least in the sense that WHMCS haven't coded an option to pass a default billing cycle in a bundle link... so they wouldn't class this as a bug.

what you should really do, if you need to, is set a default cycle for each product within the bundle - WHMCS will obey any default cycle per product within the bundle... they can be the same, they can be different - the choice is yours. :idea:

hJO5p53.png

TYVM, this is the exact type of clarity I was looking for. I appreciate the added input, it's going to help me make the right decision. I'll set default cycle for reach product within the bundle.

Until next time, take care.

?

?

?

Edited by wulfric